Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

which mount better? dragon or wyvern

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I would like to ask which mount do you think is better, I think both the Bone dragon and Wyvern are cool but what do you think?

Defender
May 31, 2009
Since I am still trying to obtain both of those mounts, and have seen them many times...

Honestly, I vote the Wyvern mount. It has more variety to it than the Bone Dragon. There are different colors, and it's just not as boring as the Dragon.

Even though they are both cool, and hard to obtain, I like the Wyvern Mount best :)

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
The Cloud Wyvern because it would match my Ice Wizard's clothes and hair :P

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cynder562 wrote:
I would like to ask which mount do you think is better, I think both the Bone dragon and Wyvern are cool but what do you think?

tie

they both are the best lol

Historian
May 01, 2010
which would you prefer life or death? i say that because, they are the same graphics, but one with skin (even the idle movement is same, minus fireworks) and one without, so to me, thats the big question. i would rather wyvern though

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
Wyvern for sure! :D I love bone dragon also, but wyvern has more varieties to it.

Emma IceBlossom
Legendary Ice

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
cynder562 wrote:

That's way too hard. They're both awesome. I'm pretty happy with my Bone Dragon, but a Wyvern would be cool.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Defender
Dec 18, 2008
i think the bone dragon is better. Because with the wyverns you have a what? 5x better chance of getting one? While there is only one bone dragon. My bone dragon is faithful and uh, dead. So i'll stick with him.