Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i too early for Crab Alley?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Hi :D

So, I am a level 12, This guy sent me to go check on his crab friend and.... It looks like celestia! or that water place! i thought you had to beat malistare to go to celestia, And Marleybone, Mooshu, And Krokotopia! But i didn't even make it to Krokotopia yet. So am i under level for crab alley? Cause all i see are high wizards there and water works for 60+ wizards is there!

Please comment. :)

This was when i thought crab alley was a part of the storyline lol this is oooold

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Yup you are fine and for future reference, if you get the quest and you can survive then you are not too early.
Crab Alley is a world for lower level wizards like your self.
Waterworks is a separate quest that you get much later in the game after you reach level 60.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Except for Waterworks, which you can't get into until you're level 60, the enemies on Crab Alley are about your level, although you might want to wait until you gain a few levels and finish Colossus Boulevard, so you have experience fighting multiple enemies.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
No worries young wizard! You are right on time! 12 is a good time to start the quests!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Randomperson16 wrote:
Hi :D

So, I am a level 12, This guy sent me to go check on his crab friend and.... It looks like celestia! or that water place! i thought you had to beat malistare to go to celestia, And Marleybone, Mooshu, And Krokotopia! But i didn't even make it to Krokotopia yet. So am i under level for crab alley? Cause all i see are high wizards there and water works for 60+ wizards is there!

Please comment. :)
thats just the right level you are suppose to go to crab alley

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
colagada wrote:
Except for Waterworks, which you can't get into until you're level 60, the enemies on Crab Alley are about your level, although you might want to wait until you gain a few levels and finish Colossus Boulevard, so you have experience fighting multiple enemies.

Yeah, Crab Alley is designed for your level, although for each battle, you are outnumbered by one monster for each player unless it is a 4 Vs 4 combat. You might want to, as the other person mentioned on what I quoted, finish some other places so you can gain some experience (and/or spells) that you can use to get though the area faster.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
hi everybody!! :-)

I am now level 49+ and completed Crab Alley around level 15.

The end boss was easy, As he was only 385 health LOL
I got a yellow and blue Rockin outfit.

Hope to see ya round the spiral!

Alura The currently level 49 necromancer XD

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Waterworks is a completely different quest which you get at level 60. Don't worry your the exact level to go to crab ally

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
If you can get in it is not too early. Plus you get in at level 12 so your perfect level

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
You are fine.
They made the min level 12 for a reason. They wouldn't make it harder for the lvl that could get in there.