Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Few things

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
There should be a way to remove timed mounts from your inventory without having to add it to your bank . I think if we do not want it, we should be able to destroy it. Please make that in an update.
Also it would be nice if you would add a chat in the hatchery. When were trying to hatch, and you have a few pets, we should be able to talk to the person were hatching with, so we can make sure we choose the correct pet. I hate when someone wants to hatch, and see all your pets first, then we go through the pets by showing them. Then we have to close it out, just to ask if any of those were interesting to them. This happened to me last night and when i closed the hatchery, it moved the other person to a different realm. I then could not find them. So chat in the hatchery, where the eggs are actually hatched, and also make it so when it closes, it cant move just one of you to a different realm.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
After the time expires on a timed mount, it will dissapear with a notice. Even if you didn't equip it.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
To remove timed mounts, open your backpack, click on the mount tab, click on the mount you want to remove, then click on the icon towards the bottom that looks like a trash can. To talk to someone in the hatchery, say something to each other before going onto the hatching sigils, then after each of you go in and you see the pet select screen, you each need to press the 'enter' key on your keyboards. This will show you the chat dialogue box. then you can right click on each other's names to send messages, but the messages will only appear in the dialogue boxes. The realm changing thing, i don't know what to say about, but i've never had that happen and can only assume the other person in your instance changed realms intentionally for some reason or another, but it is possibly a glitch there if they didn't. -eli and crew

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
You can remove timed mounts from you inventory. I have done it several times.

You open you backpack and go to mounts. Then click on the timed mount and click on the trash can at the bottom of the page.

I believe this works with anything in your backpack.

Hope this helps

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Defender
May 30, 2010
yes to ya can you remove the mounts
click mount you dont want in backpack and click delete it now gone

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
You can sell mounts, not to the bazaar, but to normal vendors. Also, you can chat with the other person while in the hatching thing. Press enter and your chat box comes up. You can ask them if those pets are ok then without having to leave.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
dragonninjamaster wrote:
You can sell mounts, not to the bazaar, but to normal vendors. Also, you can chat with the other person while in the hatching thing. Press enter and your chat box comes up. You can ask them if those pets are ok then without having to leave.

I believe that the timed mounts that are dropped are no-sell.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
colagada wrote:
dragonninjamaster wrote:

I believe that the timed mounts that are dropped are no-sell.

You are correct. Very few merchants will even accept permanent mounts for sell anyways, but the temporary mounts are NO SELL for Bazaar and regular merchants.

(I just tried to sell some temporary mounts from the discounted Dragon's Hoard pack, = = NO LUCK).