Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is the blue cyclops now discontinued?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
so i was on my newest char ( i have no max lvls i just like trying new schools)after the wysteria update.... i was going to do those penny dreadful missions of the blue cyclops but now she doesnt go to dark cave. is this just a bug or is the blue cyclops really leaving?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Hmm... You get the Blue Cyclops from the quest A Penny Saved. Complete that quest and you should get your Blue Cyclops as well as 10 gold and 75 xp.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
This may just be a bug or possibly you haven't gone quite far enough for her to give the quest. I recently completed the Penny Dreadful quest and got my Blue Cyclops on my lowest level wizard. I believe I did this after the Wysteria update, although I'm not positive. Try leveling a bit more, and if it doesn't show up then, submit a ticket to support.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
I did this on 2 off my wizards after Wysteria Updated onto live. You must go into the haunted cave and talk to penny. she gives you the cyclops (Her parents sent it as a gift but she's allergic). if you cant send a ticket to support.

With Balefrost,Feint,Ice trap and an Ice Wyvern victory is assured.