Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hounds. How many?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2011
well there are alot of hounds and everyone knows that well i think so.
i was thinking to myself :
how many hounds are there all together? because
there are the main hounds that alot of people know about but then there are all the hybrids. these are the ones i know about hybrids and unhybrids:
heckhound
stormhound
icehound
fiercehound
dangerhound
jadehound
tempesthound
grimtoothhound
ghosthound
frosthound
infernohound
can you tell me any more?
i want to have a contest against myself when my storm wiz gets to lvl 60 and have to get at least three of each type of hound and i need to know exactly how many there are and what are they called thank you! :)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Let's see here. If you mean all dog like pets, then you have a lot:
Orthrus (only if your myth)
Cerberus
Grimtooth
Tempest Hound
Jade Hound
Frost Hound
Heck Hound
Storm Hound
Ice Hound
Inferno Hound
Ghost Hound
Danger Hound
Fierce Hound

I think that's it. You said you wanted 3 of each, right? Let's see, that's 39 hounds! Yikes! I would advise not to get a cat.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
One of the hounds you forgot was Frost Hound; However, I am not sure if you can get this any more. And Orthrus is a hound, but it is myth school only so I don't see a need to include that one in your goal. Good luck!

Defender
May 21, 2011

Let's see here. If you mean all dog like pets, then you have a lot:
Orthrus (only if your myth)
Cerberus
Grimtooth
Tempest Hound
Jade Hound
Frost Hound
Heck Hound
Storm Hound
Ice Hound
Inferno Hound
Ghost Hound
Danger Hound
Fierce Hound

I think that's it. You said you wanted 3 of each, right? Let's see, that's 39 hounds! Yikes! I would advise not to get a cat.

thanks i dont think there is anymore danger hounds to get unless ki realses them again and thanks for telling me about the orthrus hound and the cerberus hound :) and i already have two cats (uh oh)

One of the hounds you forgot was Frost Hound; However, I am not sure if you can get this any more. And Orthrus is a hound, but it is myth school only so I don't see a need to include that one in your goal. Good luck!

thanks but i am not so sure is i am gonna use them all i am just keeping them in my house :) also i did include the frost hound mabey you missed it ... another person told me about one more hound then you did but that is okay as long as a have a very good list of them all. thanks and wish me luck, i hope ki realses the dangerhound again so i can include him! thanks for your help guys :)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Defender
May 21, 2011
eggywig wrote:
Right, I forgot you can't get Danger Hounds anymore. Sorry about that!

thats fine! :)

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
also i did include the frost hound mabey you missed it ...
Haha. Guess I did. Good luck no matter how many pets anyone misses