Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Was doing quests, they all just dried up.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
Okay, so I got to dragonspyre at level 44, I picked up and completed any avaiable/visable quest I could find. They sort abruptly stopped. Last quest I did was hide some chests and a key in a dungeon in the grand chasm.

I have searched fairly thuroughly for other quests or any type of answer from the internet, and have found none.

I have completed quests in the following areas.
The Atheneum
The Tower Archives
Plaza of Conquests
The Grand Chasm

I am currently level 46.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mrdarkage wrote:
Okay, so I got to dragonspyre at level 44, I picked up and completed any avaiable/visable quest I could find. They sort abruptly stopped. Last quest I did was hide some chests and a key in a dungeon in the grand chasm.

I have searched fairly thuroughly for other quests or any type of answer from the internet, and have found none.

I have completed quests in the following areas.
The Atheneum
The Tower Archives
Plaza of Conquests
The Grand Chasm

I am currently level 46.

The fansite has a list of all Dragonspyre quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Sometimes there is a "side" quest that helps to get you move along in the game (like Zelen Battlehorn in the Grand Chasm). Hope the list helps. :?

(One more note: one thing that I missed in the beginning was on the quest for Halina Warhawk to "read the History Book". After you get the history book at the end of her tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to Halina. She gives you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving forward in the game.)

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Here is a list of quests in Dragonspyre:http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

My guess:
Talk to Zelen Battlehorn in Grand Chasm to see if you have a quest.

Or Talk to Laszlo Starblade in Plaza of Conquests, if he has the quest to explore the Necropolis, then go to the back of the Plaza of Conquests and enter the Necropolis.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go back to the Basilica (the "Home" button takes you there if you're in Dragonsypre) and see if Professor Drake has anything for you to do.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
I'm having the same problem and have been everywhere looking for quests. Please Please if anyone has an idea on where to go from here. :-(

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
tracy1323 wrote:
I'm having the same problem and have been everywhere looking for quests. Please Please if anyone has an idea on where to go from here. :-(
Do you have Any quests in dragonspyre? A lot of people get stuck here because the quest 'the art of war' looks like one of those library dues type quests, but it's not. The Art of War quest, with the goal being to read the history book in the Tower of War, is actually a main storyline quest. If you have that quest, do it and you'll be back on track. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer (and crew)

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
I would suggest that if you get stuck and dont know which is a mian line quest look at the dilouge and the person that is saying it ;)