Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advanced House Parties

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Well, since teleporters came out, why not some other advanced things for house parties? Here are some ideas: (Feel free to add yours)

A Jukebox: Plays any wizard101 song by wizard's choice. First wizard to pick the song is first and so on.

Party Lights and Dance Floor: Colored lights that switch on and off while your dancing on your very own dance floor with your friends! Press keyboard buttons to create dance moves.

Mount Races: Actual start and finish lines and track to race on.

Day/Night toggle: For house only, owner can switch it to day or night. If they want a night party or day party.

Interactive furniture: This pretty much explains itself.

Party Requesting: Actual requesting invitation can be sent to one or all friends by pressing the "invitation button" on their character menu.

Party Games: Special mini games to compete with friends for houses ONLY.

Well, please take some of these in consideration. Most of them you must buy at the store with gold or crowns except for inv. and toggle.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
YES!
I love having house parties, but it is difficult to invite people and actually get the party going. I would love to see some of those ideas in action!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I would pick the song, But this is the most awesome idea! Plz add this KI =D

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
codastar wrote:
I would pick the song, But this is the most awesome idea! Plz add this KI =D

Glad you like it

Defender
May 31, 2009
omg, yes!! I would love this!

We could play a little dance minigame with our friends and stuff! (I hate the way our wizard dances, ugh) Yerrp.

I want to have a jukebox, so bad! Play wintertusk battle music all the time xD

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge