Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone does not have quests!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Hi,
I am in marleybone for 2 days, I'm level 30 and was sent with the key to mb, I did the quest where they sent me back to krok and I've got the locating cat, mail box and some other quest. But none of the main characters have quests for me, they don't have the ! mark over them. Not in the person inside royal museum, nor digmore station....I was notified by headmaster Embrose that he have something urgent for me the day I made it to MB, but when I went to see him, he had nothing for me. He just said the same line when he didn't have quests for me. Please fix headmaster embrose.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
If Clancy at the museum does not have a quest then go to Digmoore Station and look for the Mayor. The Mayor gives out several quests.

Talk to Sherlock Bones accross from the Mayor.
Go to the back of Digmoore Station and get a ticket from the ticket counter.
Talk to Ms Conrail in Hyde Park.

Marleybone Quest List:http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33900

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Professor Ambrose isn't the reason you don't have any quests.

If Sherlock Bones and Mayor Pimsbury don't have anything for you, then it's probably time to go to Hyde Park. Go to the ticket seller's booth in Digmoore Station and speak to Tracy Castleton.

If that doesn't work, send in a ticket to Support.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Just because a quest sends you back to an old world doesn't mean it's not a main storyline quest. Do the quests you mentioned that you do have and it'll take you further along in marleybone. -eli and crew