Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have a balance spells question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
I am level 37 and I still don't have the Judgement spell. Where do I get it and how did I miss it?

Autumn Dragon Talon level 37 Balance Wizard

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
It is a spell quest you receive from Alhazred when you reach level 28.
Go to the Balance school in Kroktopia and he should have a spell quest for you. (If he doesn't then you already received it but haven't finished it.)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
To get Judgement, you also need to get the spells for levels 7 (Precision), 12 (Balanceblade), and 18 (Mander Minion). Go see Arthur Wethersfield in Ravenwood for them.

If you have those spells, then go see Alhazred at the Balance school in Krokotopia. That's located down the ladder on Krokosphinx Island.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
buddahgirl51 wrote:
I am level 37 and I still don't have the Judgement spell. Where do I get it and how did I miss it?

Autumn Dragon Talon level 37 Balance Wizard

It is a level 28 quest from Alhazred. See Wizard101 Central quest requirements:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Winds_of_Change

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
buddahgirl51 wrote:
I am level 37 and I still don't have the Judgement spell. Where do I get it and how did I miss it? Autumn Dragon Talon level 37 Balance Wizard
At level 28 you should have gotten a notice to see Alhazred at the balance school. If you have been to him since turning level 28, the quest should be in your quest log somewhere. If you haven't been to him since then, go see him. The balance school is located down that ladder at the krokosphinx in krokotopia. He also probably still has the spell 'power play' for you to train, then, in this case. -corwin sandstalker, legendary sorcerer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Go talk to Alhazred, he will give you a quest so you can earn your Judgement spell.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
hp1055cm wrote:
Go to the Balance school in Kroktopia and he should have a spell quest for you. (If he doesn't then you already received it but haven't finished it.)

I'm sorry to say that I did not get this quest a level 28 and I went back to Alhazred many times and the only quest that he is waiting to give me is "Taking the Omnibus" and the last spell I have to train for free is the Hydra. So I'm guessing that I missed something somewhere. I think at level 28 I received a quest for a spell but the spell I received was one in which there are three types of damage that can be done (fire, ice or storm) and the spell chooses which type of damage it will do. I have done all the quests I could find to do in Krokotopia. I will go back to see of there is anything anywhere that I can do in that area and then maybe I will be able to get my Judgement spell :-)

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Well I went back to Krokotopia to Alhazred and the only quest I have coming is Takin' The Omnibus and the spell I will get at level 42. My higher level balance wiz friend says he received the Judgement spell at level 28 along with the Spectral Blast spell. I have only received the Spectral Blast spell and so I'm assuming that now I will not get the Judgement spell :-( So what do I do, it's not right that I don't get that spell, it makes me less powerful. I have been to Alhazred many times since level 28 and that quest you all mention is not offered.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
buddahgirl51 wrote:
hp1055cm wrote:

I'm sorry to say that I did not get this quest a level 28 and I went back to Alhazred many times and the only quest that he is waiting to give me is "Taking the Omnibus" and the last spell I have to train for free is the Hydra. So I'm guessing that I missed something somewhere. I think at level 28 I received a quest for a spell but the spell I received was one in which there are three types of damage that can be done (fire, ice or storm) and the spell chooses which type of damage it will do. I have done all the quests I could find to do in Krokotopia. I will go back to see of there is anything anywhere that I can do in that area and then maybe I will be able to get my Judgement spell :-)

Look at the link I posted above. You have to complete "Taking the Omnibus" before you get the quest "Winds of Change" (the Judgement quest).

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
catboy2197 wrote:
You get Judgment at level thirty-eight.

Actually it's 28.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Thank you all so very much for your patience and help. I finally did get the quest from Alhazred. I had to kill a pair of bosses in a quest in Marleybone to get the omnibus from them that was in a crate. Then Alhazred popped onto my screen and told me to come to him. If I had done that quest sooner in Marleybone I would have had Judgement much sooner. So thank you all very much. Now Alhazred wants me to go to Mooshu to see another npc to get another spell. I wonder what it is? Woo hoo can't wait to see!