Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A New World Mirage! plus level 68 spells,pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
its time for new level 68 spells

Balance-Chimera-600 ice,fire,and storm damage, puts
a +40 dragonblade on all friends cost 10 pips

Death-Headless Horseman-2000 Death damage half of that goes to your health and places +30 death traps on all enemies cost 10 pips

Myth-Hercules-1900 Myth damage then either summons a hercules minion that has 1000 health-or if no more space it gives
the player a +40 mythblade and puts +30 mythtrap on all enemies.
cost 10 pip

Ice-Ice Goliath-1700 Ice damage then puts a =30 ice trap on all enemies and gives you a +45 iceblade costs 10 pips

Thats all the spells I could think of now some pets

Life-Centaur
Death-Vampire
Fire-Efreet
Balance-Ra
Myth-?
Ice-Frost Giant
Storm- Triton

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
deejayyou102 wrote:

Death-Headless Horseman-2000 Death damage half of that goes to your health and places +30 death traps on all enemies cost 10 pips

Myth-Hercules-1900 Myth damage then either summons a hercules minion that has 1000 health-or if no more space it gives
cost 10 pip

Ice-Ice Goliath-1700 Ice damage then puts a =30 ice trap on all enemies and gives you a +45 iceblade costs 10 pips

Life-Centaur
Death-Vampire
Fire-Efreet
Balance-Ra
Myth-?
Ice-Frost Giant
Storm- Triton

all of the spells are way overpowered, medusa hits 790 damage, now 1900 damage would be way overpowered compared to medusa. anyways, the lvl 68 myth pet would be a medusa pet.

-Blaze Duskstone legendary conjurer

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
deejayyou102 wrote:

cost 10 pip

Life-Centaur
Death-Vampire
Fire-Efreet
Balance-Ra
Myth-?
Ice-Frost Giant
Storm- Triton

They already have Centaur as a pet.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
deejayyou102 wrote:

cost 10 pip

Life-Centaur
Death-Vampire
Fire-Efreet
Balance-Ra
Myth-?
Ice-Frost Giant
Storm- Triton

Not that i have seen.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
deejayyou102 wrote:

cost 10 pip

Life-Centaur
Death-Vampire
Fire-Efreet
Balance-Ra
Myth-?
Ice-Frost Giant
Storm- Triton

For level 68 the spells sound a little overpowered, I like the pet ideas though, I would love an Efreet pet!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
well they would be good ideas but damage needs to be lowered by a lot or were all gonna have 1 hit kills

Survivor
May 30, 2009
The world of Mirage is far away from the spiral.

-Spiral Cup Competitor #3

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I think i would prefer to see weirwood first because we already have a desert world, and a cheery forest would be neat.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I almost would like to see less blades added to the game as there seems to be too many stackables in it now. What would however be nice is istead of spells giving blades having them remove curses on the caster and the caster's team instead, though both balance and death players may hate that.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009

Do you mean the Satyr?

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
thats way to over powering it wouldnt be fair to the low lvled people who pvp allot

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
deejayyou102 wrote:

cost 10 pip

Life-Centaur
Death-Vampire
Fire-Efreet
Balance-Ra
Myth-?
Ice-Frost Giant
Storm- Triton

I think that the spells are OK but you can't just jump up 1=over 1000 damage for just gaining 10 levels so lower damage would be better. Also PvP against lower levels would be TOTALLY unfair. Other than that, great! And I say the myth pet should be Medusa

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
deejayyou102 wrote:

cost 10 pip

Life-Centaur
Death-Vampire
Fire-Efreet
Balance-Ra
Myth-?
Ice-Frost Giant
Storm- Triton

no they don't, the only 2 life pets from a quest are forest lord and satyr. There are NO centaur pet.

-Blaze Duskstone legendary conjurer

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I KNOW!!!! :-D the myth PET can be Medusa :-P and it gives a spell called the "Gorgon Sisters" and it does 50 damage, then 500 damage, then 1000 damage! :-D it would be so cool, and also after that spell it stuns ALL ENEMIES for one rnd.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
i cant wait to see the new myth pet and the new myth card it looks beast even though i dont have my level 48 spell i will be looking forward to the spell

here is my wizard101 guy infermation

name: luke hawkhorn
level: 50
member :D