Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wyvern's Hoard Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
Is it just me or are there an abundance of trees in the Wyvern's Hoard Pack? I request some new stuff be added. There are only so many trees one person can take.

Let me know if you agree. I'd like to hear what other's have to say.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
MomDestroyer wrote:
Is it just me or are there an abundance of trees in the Wyvern's Hoard Pack? I request some new stuff be added. There are only so many trees one person can take.

I can agree with what you are saying MomDestroyer. When I spent MANY crowns on the Dragon Hoard Pack (in trying to get the dragon mount), all I mostly got were pet foods, dragon-bone parts (skulls, claws), and different reagents, with no sight of a hint of a mount or a pet. I even tried my hand at the Wyvern Packs too, with the hopes of attaining a mount, but again.....no luck, LOL!. I know that they dont promise you that you'll get what you are wanting the FIRST time, unless you just happen to be lucky. But variety in TYPES of items would be nice.

Good luck with the hoard packs, with hopes you can attain varieties of items, instead of the same items over and over again ;)
As for me, I think I will stay away from them for a good while before attempting it again LOL!

Take Care, and Happy Questing and Leveling!

GreyOak

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
MomDestroyer wrote:

I agree. I bought several packs, and there were so many trees. And they arent worth much. So i stopped buying the wyvern packs. After getting 5 trees from 7 cards, it was enough.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
how much does pack cost in crowns because its says 399 and i have over that and it will not let me buy one at all so how much do i really need and do have to be a certain level to get one?

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
It would be nice if they had a little more variety. I bought many packs ( so many I am embarrassed to say here, lets just say its a good thing the crowns are on sale and that I have a job) trying to get the wyern mount, and finally did get one.

I sold almost all of the other items. My characters have a whole lot of gold now.

Anyone wanting to get a wyvern be prepared to spend a lot of crowns.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I agree. The only person who can possibly like so many trees is Moolinda Wu (she is the life wizard, after all) or maybe Professor Droors from Wysteria. But Ms. Wu isn't the only person buying the wyvern' hoard; add some chances of rarer things than... trees.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
mars24 wrote:
how much does pack cost in crowns because its says 399 and i have over that and it will not let me buy one at all so how much do i really need and do have to be a certain level to get one?

No you do not need to be a certain level to get a pack but, you do need to have 399 crowns to get one. This has happen to me before all you need to do is make sure that you backpack isn't full or is running out of room that it can't hold all of the things you get. So if you want the pack make sure your backpack isn't full or running out of room. Hoped this helped :D :-) :D

Michael ThunderHeart

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You need to be sure that there is space in your backpack for the various items, possibily including space for treasure cards.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
mars24 wrote:

Try checking your backpack it might be too full.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
if you dont like whats in the pack dont bother buying it just give upon it buy other things like crown wands houses mounts pets that have a much higher chance of being worth it it will be the same basic things as it just maybe not look as good but if you dont like the looks stitch it

Defender
May 02, 2010
mars24 wrote:

Check your bag and make sure it isn't full. You can't buy a card pack if your bag cannot hold all the items from that set.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
VenomDark wrote:
MomDestroyer wrote:

I agree. I bought several packs, and there were so many trees. And they arent worth much. So i stopped buying the wyvern packs. After getting 5 trees from 7 cards, it was enough.
Yea i agree as well, I think that Kingsisle may need to slightly change the percentage of items in these packs. For example, the mounts, pets, and housing items that are annoying that you get. I myself wasted 21,000 crowns on wyvern's hoard pack. What did you think i got? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I worked so hard for that $40 and it was a waste. I may try again at buying them, but idk. Also, anybody else notice the Sunken Palace and Wizards Watch Tower not in the crown shop in live but in the Test Realm?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011