Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transfer!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think it would be cool if you could transfer over to pigswick and learn the types of spells they teach there.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
bravevline wrote:
I think it would be cool if you could transfer over to pigswick and learn the types of spells they teach there.
hmmm, then i'll miss cyrus drake!

-Blaze Duskstone legendary conjurer

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
niyadjahan wrote:
bravevline wrote:

At least heironimus is cool!

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
bravevline wrote:
niyadjahan wrote:
bravevline wrote:

At least heironimus is cool!
i prefer more learning from a humman-being rather than a yeti.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I'd rather learn real magic at ravenwood. Plus, I dont want to go t oschool with a bunch of pigs.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
bravevline wrote:

Funny thing is when you start the quest line in Wysteria the head mistress there brings up you transferring for further education at pigswick and is mentioned again later in quest line maybe it just hasn't been introduced yet or was intended then decided against.

Would be interested to know if that is something in the works. Game eludes to your ability to transfer after winning the Spiral cup.

Thank you

Valkoor Hexwielder lvl 60 Balance

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Well normaly you are an exchange student, but the cools there are like the schools in ravenwood. Frost=ice Tempest=storm.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
first of all have you noticed its the same schools with different names same colors to and plus i would wanna learn ravenwood spells not pigswick acadamy spells and dont forget how the headmistress trys to get you to transfer to their acadamy but still i would rather learn ravenwood spells just my thoughts on it

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
moogirl45 wrote:
I'd rather learn real magic at ravenwood. Plus, I dont want to go t oschool with a bunch of pigs.

me too i would miss cryus drake he teached me a lot of spells and i just go my level 26 spell

Survivor
May 10, 2010
I agree it would be interesting... however, I don't really like the teaching styles..haha I remember someone there saying to me during a quest that hardly any Pigswick students become real Wizards. Not a good sign!!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
bravevline wrote:

I agree, though I always think if KI would do a certain idea. In this case, maybe... It's not too hard though not too simple either. You wouldn't go to Ambrose anymore, or see your old teachers, and Pigswick Academy is a school for, well, pigs if you haven;t noticed xD. There are flying pigs everyhwere :-)

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
* Sigh * Okay, for the last time for EVERYONE who thinks we're gonna get transfered in the future to Pigswick ( Or wants to get transfered )
We are not! Its gonna take a long time to come up with the new spells for Tempest Ember Earth etc. Plus they have to work on the main storyline and I just dont think we're gonna get transfered! Even though Crisp says we should.

:D~KSB

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
bravevline wrote:

If you actually read the books you have to pick up for the pigswick papers quest, you find out that they don't teach much of anything. They don't give out homework, do any hands on, or anything else. Students "figure it out" on their own.

The ice professor hasn't even ever taught class, and the others don't seem to know much.

A few new spells would be cool, but the entire world is based on inflated egos - and the only reason they've kept the spiral cup for several years is because no other places have competed those years.

not much of a place to go to learn anything.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
moogirl45 wrote:

but your name is moogirl xD

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
cprocks988 wrote:
* Sigh * Okay, for the last time for EVERYONE who thinks we're gonna get transfered in the future to Pigswick ( Or wants to get transfered )
We are not! Its gonna take a long time to come up with the new spells for Tempest Ember Earth etc. Plus they have to work on the main storyline and I just dont think we're gonna get transfered! Even though Crisp says we should.

:D~KSB
Oh quit being such a skeptic, you don't know that.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Tigerstrikesgirl wrote:
moogirl45 wrote:

but your name is moogirl xD

Cows say moo. Pigs don't.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Finally! Someone who wants spells in Wysteria! LOL it be awesome! I cant remember the balance teacher in pigswick I: I havent been on because of my current computer

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Transferring would help us actually. If you are a level 60, you can help your studies with the other school, and you'd become a better wizard. We can get a level cap, and with all these spell ideas my head feels dizzy every day! So, all of you who say we aren't going to get transferred, go look it up or something idk. We MIGHT just might end up with a new storyline in December or something. You'd never know.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
As someone already mentioned, Pigswick is pretty much a joke of a school. if you read the books or actually listened when the professors spoke, you'd know that. This is why there are no new spells. They don't actually know anything.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Falius wrote:
As someone already mentioned, Pigswick is pretty much a joke of a school. if you read the books or actually listened when the professors spoke, you'd know that. This is why there are no new spells. They don't actually know anything.

Finally! Someone who gets me

Explorer
May 28, 2011
i couldn't stand going to school there. why you ask? my favorite food is bacon. in fact i get hungry whenever i do quests there.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
If there was a transfer program, I would certainly not join it. If you payed closer attention to the storyline, they only teach the theory of magic, not spells. Like one books says, not all the students are gaurenteed to become actual wizards. Also another book says, most students just figure it out for themselves, again others are not gaurenteed to be wizards. For those who don't, they go into other means of trade.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
moogirl45 wrote:

i totally agree

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
I guess you didn't read the history books close enough - they don't teach you the practical implementation of magic, only the theroy.

So if you want to go to Pigswick and learn theroy only...

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Like the others said you learn theory there. Most don't become real wizards and do you really want to believe that the source of magic comes from a fountain? They don't actually have any spells explaining why they use spells from our schools of magic. If they do a transfer I wouldn't because your going to school with uncooked bacon and if you like bacon you might end up trying to eat one and getting exspelled. XD

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer