Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It's not letting me in

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
It's not letting me in Crystal Storage Inside dragonspyre (The crucible), i got the quest for it but it not letting me in. There no message that say press 'x' to enter and when i do press x it don't take me to the starting line where is count down. Please help. If i can't do this then i can't finish dragonsypre. Please help!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Chanfletch wrote:
It's not letting me in Crystal Storage Inside dragonspyre (The crucible), i got the quest for it but it not letting me in. There no message that say press 'x' to enter and when i do press x it don't take me to the starting line where is count down. Please help. If i can't do this then i can't finish dragonsypre. Please help!

Is this quest called "It's an Honor". ? If so, it is a known problem:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35700.ftl#210971

Do not follow your quest helper arrow.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I really hope this quest can be fixed in the near future. I just helped another young wizard in completing this quest yesterday. Apparently, the quest tracker for this quest leads people into the grand chasm, yet the quest is actually in The Crucible! Once you get into the crucible, though, you can follow the map to the crystal, but having the quest tracker lead you to an entirely different area is just ridiculously confusing! either the quest tracker needs to be fixed or removed for this quest. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer (and crew)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
yeah the thing is i cant finish dragonspyre without it i cant find any other quests that i can do what do i do wizard101 needs to fix this