Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I think after you win the tournament you should be able to talk to your teacher, and they tell you to ask the opposite teacher (Storm-Tempest, Myth-Chaos, etc.) to teach you some of their magic. I'd love help with spell ideas, they would be around rank 3, this's what I've got:

Tempest spell- a healing spell
Ember- a heal over time spell (maybe called Hearth or Hearth And Home?)
Frost- Damage + trap
Spirit- accuracy boost to friends (maybe called Spiritual Assistance?)
Earth- Damage over time
Chaos- Destroys minions (good for PVP)
Equilibrium- A new global spell that gives +25% damage

As you can see, they are based on the teachings of Pigswick, and most are nearly directly the opposite of the normal strategies for that school (Storm usually deals damage, this is a heal, etc.). I think this could be a real help to players, and a cool way to integrate the fact that Pigswick is still a school, not a tournament arena.

Possibly each spell could even have a new casting animation, to show they're different schools? Of course, for ease of access, theyd still go into the normal school's section in the deck. But maybe they'd have a different symbol in the school corner, and possibly a different casting animation too?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
If pigswick wizards had different spells than our wizards, i'd imagine the students would have used them while battling us. There is no difference in the schools there besides the names. -eli and crew

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
etherchaos wrote:
If pigswick wizards had different spells than our wizards, i'd imagine the students would have used them while battling us. There is no difference in the schools there besides the names. -eli and crew

well i would really like to know the spell that one guy used, where he got to -90% to every attack, even if it wasnt his turn, and then still got to do his turn ontop of that... essentially, up to 9 possible shields in just the first turn