Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Academy Uniforms

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
To the game designers and programmers:

I was wondering if you will ever create a Ravenwood Academy uniform in the future, so that we can stitch our gear to it?

I think it was a really cool idea to give us the Pigswick Academy uniforms as a quest reward. But since Pigswick is a rival school, why not have nice looking attire for Ravenwood students as well.

I realize this isn't a big deal in terms of game-play, and likely not on the list of important things to do, but if you guys ever create one, I think it would be a fun way of representing our school.

For those of us that collect the different themed outfits available from time to time (xmas, thxgiving, etc) this would be the most perfect addition.

Is this something all u players out there would like to see, or am I the only one?

Historian
May 01, 2010
they have, its the starter uniform (makes the most sense) i am pretty sure there are a couple items that look like the starter outfit so you can stitch it on your clothes

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
slammer111 wrote:
they have, its the starter uniform (makes the most sense) i am pretty sure there are a couple items that look like the starter outfit so you can stitch it on your clothes
Yeah, they do have clothes that look just like your starter clothes. I stitched a set of my celestia crafted clothes onto them when i was going incognito as a novice wizard a few months ago. Just look around the bazaar and you'll find exact matches. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
slammer111 wrote:

actually it doesnt make sense considering what you mentioned was the novice robe and not a school uniform.
please take a look at the Pigswick uniform, then the robe you're refering to and let me know if they seem like the same thing to you.

I would really appreciate it if people didnt feel the need to leave condescending replies for no reason. Obviously I wasnt referring to the lvl 1 robe, or I would not have started this thread.

I was looking to get real feedback about this. Whether its an addition people would like to see or not (just as a collectable). If this very simple idea needs to be further explained to you, please do not post. thanks

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I want to see the hat Gamma wears and Ambrose's outfit including the wand.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
loki1201 wrote:

I was wondering if you will ever create a Ravenwood Academy uniform in the future, so that we can stitch our gear to it?

I think it was a really cool idea to give us the Pigswick Academy uniforms as a quest reward. But since Pigswick is a rival school, why not have nice looking attire for Ravenwood students as well.

I realize this isn't a big deal in terms of game-play, and likely not on the list of important things to do, but if you guys ever create one, I think it would be a fun way of representing our school.

Is this something all u players out there would like to see, or am I the only one?

YES! i love this idea of yours, but i have a way more adventurous and couragous image of ravenwood robes. myth would have ancient greek battle armor, life would have armor made of tree bark, dont know about death yet, fire would have iron dragon scales on their armor, storm would havve water swirling around their armor, ice would have armor made of never ending ice and snow, and balance would have ancient egyption, or in this case krokotopian, robes. hope you like my idea! :D
Morgan fireblood magus pyromancer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
loki1201 wrote:
slammer111 wrote:

actually it doesnt make sense considering what you mentioned was the novice robe and not a school uniform.
please take a look at the Pigswick uniform, then the robe you're refering to and let me know if they seem like the same thing to you.

I would really appreciate it if people didnt feel the need to leave condescending replies for no reason. Obviously I wasnt referring to the lvl 1 robe, or I would not have started this thread.

I was looking to get real feedback about this. Whether its an addition people would like to see or not (just as a collectable). If this very simple idea needs to be further explained to you, please do not post. thanks

The starter outfit technically is the uniform, and he was talking about clothes you can buy that look like the starter outfit. Of course, this looks nothing like the Pigswick uniform, as it is a rival school. So he was just mentioning that there is a uniform, the starter outfit, and you can buy it, as there are clothes that look exactly the same. I wouldn't want a uniform, as uniforms are boring. But that is just my opinion. Anyone can post on these boards (as long as they have a subscription), and his opinion was that there already is a uniform. You can say whether you think he is right or wrong, but you can't take away his (or anybody else's) opinion.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
loki1201 wrote:

For those of us that collect the different themed outfits available from time to time (xmas, thxgiving, etc) this would be the most perfect addition.

how i think it would look would be like that robe fire wizards get but with a emblem of bartleby on it the shoes would look like the starter boots
and the hat would be a hood with bartelby on it

Historian
May 28, 2009
I consider the clothes that Eloise sells at the common wizard uniforms. I can choose my favorite hat, shirt and boot and color as well! Maybe a real outfit will come later.