Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Error 107 & Windows7

AuthorMessage
Administrator
If you have Windows7 and receive Error 107 when you try to log in to Wizard101, please take the following steps.

1. Find the Wizard101 icon on your desktop.
2. Right click (not left!) the icon and a menu will appear.
3. Click 'Run as Administrator'

This will start Wizard101 for you.
If you still receive error 107, contact our support team and let them know you used these three steps, they will look into an alternate solution for you.

You can email them directly at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
having issues with getting into game, do i need to uninstall or what? it loads untill i get character verifyed then it goes back to my home screen and then says error.i tried the using administor option still not workingn please help

Administrator
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 06, 2009
I am receiving the error 107 when I log in to wizard 101 tonight. I just played this morning and the game worked perfectly fine, I also played fine last night but now tonight I get Error 107 every time that I attempt to login. I ran as administrator and I still received this same error. I have three computers and this happens on every one of them. Some have Win 7 others are Vista and all receive Error 107. How can this be my issue if it happens on all three PCs? How can I login?
Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
If you have Windows7 and receive Error 107 when you try to log in to Wizard101, please take the following steps.

1. Find the Wizard101 icon on your desktop.
2. Right click (not left!) the icon and a menu will appear.
3. Click 'Run as Administrator'

This will start Wizard101 for you.
If you still receive error 107, contact our support team and let them know you used these three steps, they will look into an alternate solution for you.

You can email them directly at support@wizard101.com

Hi, my wizard's name is Alex Thunderstaff, lvl60 life-Even if it seems like i'm storm... Anyways, I'm not sure whats going on with my game. One day it's working perfectly, and I'm enjoying flying around with friends on a gryphon... But now, I log in fine, but when the actual game starts up, I recieve a box saying:Error, could not connect to Wizard101, please try again later. I'm not sure what to do to fix it, and I don't understand your instructions very well. Could you please help me figure out what to do?

P.S. I don't have the icon on my home screen. One of my cousins threw it into the recycle bin. I have to download the game each time I want to play...

Survivor
Oct 27, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.
\

Yeah my account name is kuro63 and my name is Wolf Iceheart and i am a level 33 storm wizard but i also train for life. I was playing last night and i think i was in unicorn way or at my house, then i logged off to go to bed. then comes this morning i try to log in and the 107 error pops up, i tried taking your steps but it still pops up. I even tried the bug report and it srill didnt work after i sent my problem with the game. Please help me :(