Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do u get the helephant tower quest

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I have completed pretty much all the quest in Wysteria, just a couple of side quest left, and I still can't get the tower. I am level 60. Could someone plz tell me what needs 2 be done 2 get the quest?

Thx
Suri Spiritrider lvl 60

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
If you are done with Belladonna Crisp, go see Merle in the Commons.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Most likely the "couple of side quests left" are one of the ones that activates Belladonna in giving you the Helephant Tower quest.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
I have completed pretty much all the quest in Wysteria, just a couple of side quest left, and I still can't get the tower. I am level 60. Could someone plz tell me what needs 2 be done 2 get the quest?

Thx
Suri Spiritrider lvl 60
Go to Mrs. Crisp and talk to her.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I am having the same problem. I have been all over the area and cant find any quests left to do. yet I have not done this quest either. if someone could help us out that would be great ty

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
kingurz wrote:
Most likely the "couple of side quests left" are one of the ones that activates Belladonna in giving you the Helephant Tower quest.

no if you complete all storyline quest in wysteria including talking to merle after you did them all then she will call you the side quest have nothing to do with helephant tower