Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard sprts or hobbies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
i just thought i tould be nice for all leel 60s and everyone else if besides helping friends, gardening, training your pets, or pvp i think that it would be nice to have sports wizards could play like wizard baseball, soccer, basically any sport and maybe even a hobby like fishing for reagents or fish to give to your pet as pet snacks, i mean come on some of the normal stuff gets kinda boring after a while.

so what do you think?
sinserely,
artur hawksteed level 44 pyromancer

ps how about actual in game guides that are actually real ones that show members of them, that would be cool.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
maybe a sport thats only in wizard101 like a wizard101 version of quiditch or somthing like that i am only a level 31 but it would be nice if we had sothing like that like shooting things like flare or flash at each other on brooms while avioding the other persons attacks or mount racing while avioding spells and traps and deafeting lost souls with spells somthings like that would be fun if you agree please post

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009