Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

T.V.'s For Your Dorms and Castles!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Hi! I was wondering if anyone else though of T.V.'s for the spiral? Because i think of it everyday! So if anyone agrees, please reply or post or whatever!

Lindsey ThunderHorn Level 52 Necromancer

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
yeah, a little tv for my wizard, and a computer for him to play his own little version of wizard101. -etherchaos

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
There is a Couch Potato that has a tv. Why don't you just look at the screen?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Wouldn't this be a tad ironic? A game that keeps people from going outside and doing activities offering a device that lets your wizard do the same thing? So much work for absolutely no reason.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
chinababy wrote:
Hi! I was wondering if anyone else though of T.V.'s for the spiral? Because i think of it everyday! So if anyone agrees, please reply or post or whatever!

Yea i had the same idea but it didn't go to far.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Wouldn't this be a tad ironic? A game that keeps people from going outside and doing activities offering a device that lets your wizard do the same thing? So much work for absolutely no reason.
Lol!!

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
speedy101601 wrote:

nothing good is on thou

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
speedy101601 wrote:
let us see, there are broken tvs, share camble with game friends to encourage other who don't already have cable, and cable company would have to make a plan(or ki would have to pay to get the deal).

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
May 15, 2011
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Oooh. I got some ideas for it. Wizard101 could record record breaking attacks and post it on the T.v.. Or maybe if you have something really cool, you send it to wizard101 and they may put it on the T.v. See if YOU can make it to fame!!! Good idea, am I right?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
I personally don't agree. If people outside the game waste away their minds watching the television, then if we wizards did it, we'd be too lazy to practice our art! But, as an alternative, there could be an ever-changing (insert something you can put on the wall) that, if clicked, will show the producer's letter, Ravenwood News, etc.

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Maybe they could have wizard101 news on the tv / computer so you could view news in-game instead of having to go to the site. It would just show the ravenwood news for the current month.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Yes i think they need to TV so i could stop using the wall frames as my tv.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
XD lolz that would be so cool/funney!! i had a similar idea where you can have a security system in your house! XP

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
well wizard101 doesnt really have technology, except old age stuff from marleybone and celestia. no electricity. maybe we could have a magic mirror that works just like a tv, we could watch stuff on it

just an idea

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
speedy101601 wrote:
That would just be boring a flat screen that hangs on your wall and computer that you click on that the options are
option number 1 play a game on ccomputer or laptop
option number 2 play wizard101 on computer or laptop

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Not digging the idea...

Reasons??

-Wizard101 seems timeless. It could've happened years ago, or 20 years from now. That's what seperates W101 (IMO) from other websites. It isn't all modern and full of tech influences.

-We 2011 people usually sit in front of the T.V for hours on end. Let's think for a moment. We sit in front of the T.V, and we'll have our wizards doing the same thing? I like battles and pet training and gardening and crafting. We have all this, but we'd rather have our wizards sit in front of a T.V for an hour? Not likely.

-K.I could be adding a new level 60+ world, but instead you'd rather have them spend 5 months downloading and programming T.V's? I'd much rather have a new world then T.V's...

Those are my opinions on this idea. Thanks!

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I have a suggestion concerning a TV furniture item.

You can add it to the crown shop.

TV would play the wizard101 comic strip from it's very beginning, all the way to it's current place in the story.