Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ask your teacher a question

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
i always wanted to ask my teacher dworgyn what exactly caused him to dump those chemicals on himself and give him that hump

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Yea it is those potions and stuff that drank btw Malistair Drake is the deaths wizards teacher.

Jack Ghostrider* LvL 50 Death Grandmaster*
Dragonspyre Explorer

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
wrong on both counts he slouched all the time wile he was orking on collecting his hers for his potions, reading his books, and casting his spells. he forgot posture keeps your back straight. :D
OMG i sound like my mother lol :P

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I want to ask Wu why she came from Moo Shu ? And how would she know if postions at ravenwood were open

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Orca wrote:
I want to ask Wu why she came from Moo Shu ? And how would she know if postions at ravenwood were open

I want to know were Mr. Halestorm Balestorm came from and why a frog for a storm teacher :P
and the old life teacher was Sylvia Drake.

Michael FireCatcher* LVL 29 Adept*
Savior Of The Spiral(wOOt)

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
I want to ask my teacher Cyrus Drake the question can you give the class less homework?I mean you have been giving us a bunch lately!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
nimbysep wrote:
wrong on both counts he slouched all the time wile he was orking on collecting his hers for his potions, reading his books, and casting his spells. he forgot posture keeps your back straight. :D
WELL in all he does say where he gets his hump. It was experiment go wrong. if you want the details do the quests in krokotpia ( palace of fire ).

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Professer Greyrose, i'm almost NEVER in ravenwood school anymore, so cant you just send me my homework via wizard mail? and please, with no offense, you are too nice of a teacher! please give us thaumaturges some more disipline!

Justin DragonBlood, Lvl45thaumaturge 8)

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
ShinMing wrote:
nimbysep wrote:
WELL in all he does say where he gets his hump. It was experiment go wrong. if you want the details do the quests in krokotpia ( palace of fire ).

people i stated very clearly i know he dumped a bunch of chemicals on his back but i was wondering if he tripped on something or someone accidently put them on his back

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Here's what i want to ask Falmea, why her hair looks the way it does

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
professor Greyrose can i become the best ice wizard who ever lived p.s please write back

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
aaronkristofer18 wrote:

Either her hair is made of fire or, the most lickley case, SHE USES HAIR GEL!

I CANT BELIEVE YOU HADNT NOTICED THAT!

your #1 enemy of all,

Malistare Drake and his alter ego,

Wolf Iceshard (43 Thaumaturge)

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
i need a new copy of a lot of my cards prof. balestrom since my stormhound snoopie just loves the taste ova storm cards i guess because of the shock they give you and i need to make a new one of those things we used to summon the storm lord last time i used the spell my stormzilla pet ticked him off and now he won't appear even when the spell works so i need to contact him

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I want to ask Cyrus drake a question why is your bro so mean? how did his wife die? why are you so mean? can you give me a really really realy really
hard quest? why death pixies? why do they pull me in? why am i asking all these questions? am i weird? bye!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
cherrypop456 wrote:
I want to ask Cyrus drake a question why is your bro so mean? how did his wife die? why are you so mean? can you give me a really really realy really
hard quest? why death pixies? why do they pull me in? why am i asking all these questions? am i weird? bye!

his wife died of a "dreadful cold" ironicly (maybe greyrose and/or balestrom have something to do with it <.< >.> JUST KIDDING THEY TOO NICE XD) and so he was changed and bacame obsesed with trying to get his wife back and became bitter and finally driven mad to save her

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
~~~~To Proffesor Greyrose~~~~
what world do you hail from? o: i just really want to know!
what type of creature are you? ice pixie? ice fairy? ice sprite?
and what is your world like? can you name some of the other creatures that love there? discribe your world plz? why did you come to ravenwood? when and how did you learn about ice magic? how did you find out about ravenwood? why did you pick ice magic?

these are some of the many questions i REALLY would like you to answer

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Cyrus Drake i am lvl 20 a conjurer

why are you being nice to me now.

I am just a lvl 20!!!!!!!!!????????????

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I wanna ask Arthur Wethersfield why all the Marleybanians I come across ARE DOGS!!!! Is it some sience experiment gone wrong? Or were all our ancestors dogs? C'mon Arthur! We never see you on here!

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
I want to ask Prof. Balestorm if he can take me into his school... I don't like fire it has no air conditioning

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
piggymaster5 wrote:
aaronkristofer18 wrote:

your #1 enemy of all,

i think she uses sap from bernie to get her hair like that
i think i read that in a forum somewhere not sure where

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
LetterBee wrote:
piggymaster5 wrote:
aaronkristofer18 wrote:

your #1 enemy of all,

i think she uses sap from bernie to get her hair like that
i think i read that in a forum somewhere not sure where

Yea its in here somewhere i cant remember where but its when she told us that she almost set her dorm on fire

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
i would like to ask my teacher about fire, the teacher being professor falmea, why have lots of power but we fizzle so much we can barely use it? oh and whats the life issue? we need more life. i was thinking maybe the gurtok items should give 200 life instead of the current 188