Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minigame improvments: How would you improve the cu

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
I had some ideas on this myself as I love playing the Minigames. I searched but did not find any topics on this so let’s see what we can come up with.

I would love to see two different high scores sections when I hit the "High Scores" button in a minigame. The current high scores are for all-time high scores. I would like to see added one that is Monthly High Scores.

At the end of each month the top monthly high scorers in each game receive a special prize like a unique pet, costume, Tickets, vouchers for coloring/painting items or pets. Something that would make players want to participate in this contest on an ongoing basis.

I would also love to see a special title be available to the Top Scorers of each game both monthly and all time. Maybe top ten titles too or something similar. Special unique clothing pattern painting or a pet that is a character from the minigame they are high scoring in. Again, something that makes minigames more appealing on an ongoing basis.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider all this. More to come I hope!