Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet training, Kinda boring (Not being mean)

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hi guys. Well it just came to me since i train my pets sometimes and it started to get a little. Boring. So I just leave my pets adult. Well some. So If you think pet training is boring. Plz let me know! And PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ dont be mean. It will hurt my feelings, well anyways, BYE :D

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I realize I should not talk in absolutes, but NOBODY likes training pets; however, everyone likes to use them and they are worth some effort.

I only use mega snacks farmed from the Waterworks to train pets. This may be slower, but it is good for my sanity.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice

Armiger
May 10, 2010
@Moribund: Well said! I completely agree and do the same thing!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I agree that the pet training process itself is very tedious and boring, but there is a certain excitement i get when i'm at that last pet game to see what talent the pet gets. And, yes- Mega snacks are definitly the way to go, whenever possible. -eli and crew

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I can agree with that. Also, don't post if you don't want your feelings hurt. They will at some point. Trust me.

Champion
May 03, 2011
Yes, yes, yes. Boring. Two of my school pets, Orthrus and Frog, are now adults. The mountain they/I have to climb to Ancient seems like Everest. Plus, and maybe this is my generation, but I am no good at most of these games. Only the maze--that's the only one I can do and/or stand.

And about hurt feelings--well, a lot of people are just not diplomatic. Some of them--a smaller number--aren't kind, but aren't trying to wound you. A much smaller number are mean. Learn to tell the difference. It's true you have to just develop a thicker skin--but don't stop posting/commenting/interacting because of it. If you do, the tiny percentage of mean people win, and that's not right. The rest of us still want to hear your thoughts!

Tabitha

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
Yes, yes, yes. Boring. Two of my school pets, Orthrus and Frog, are now adults. The mountain they/I have to climb to Ancient seems like Everest. Plus, and maybe this is my generation, but I am no good at most of these games. Only the maze--that's the only one I can do and/or stand.

And about hurt feelings--well, a lot of people are just not diplomatic. Some of them--a smaller number--aren't kind, but aren't trying to wound you. A much smaller number are mean. Learn to tell the difference. It's true you have to just develop a thicker skin--but don't stop posting/commenting/interacting because of it. If you do, the tiny percentage of mean people win, and that's not right. The rest of us still want to hear your thoughts!

Tabitha

On the last part of your post. Thx :)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
I totally agree with you. I only train my pet so it can go in the Pet Derby otherwise I would have never done it

Nicole Frost Hunter Magus (Myth/Death)