Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends as henchmens

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
This idea has been sitting in my head for quite a while. My idea is this, what if we have our friends as henchmen. For example, imagine your friends are offline and you need help dueling this hard boss. Instead of using crowns to buy a henchmen, your friends can charge you for a copy of his/herself and you can use the friend/henchmen so you can get help.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Then I can get the satisfaction of Sacrificing my friend for 500 health. Moo ha ha ha ha

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
this is a good idea then i can sacrifice the ones that annoy me muahahaha

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I think this would help immensely. Mostly because most enemies are really tough in MooShu and there is a severe lack of sidewalks in Marleybone. Not to mention that sometimes people stop playing sometimes, and if you had a severe lack of gold, then if someone used this, you get gold. Plus I only have one crown, and minions become outdated.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i often felt like a living henchman cause when i played one time, i had 2 friends begging me for help, one on one until i decided to quit helping. really got me on my nerves

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I really don't see the difference between a friend or henchmen if they are both CPU players...