Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance needs more support

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
K, I'm a balance wizard (and proud of it ) and normally people just laugh at me when i go to the commons. I'm trying to make a team of sorcerers to help me get our rightful liberty and justice. Anyhow, if you like this message please comment so i can show those bullies! 8) :P
Caitlin Silverblade, Adept Sorcerer lv. 24
Balance Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Balance is totally awesome. My friends have said this time and time again-- the other schools would be helpless without balance! Without our blades and traps they'd do a lot less damage. Balanceblade buffs EVERYTHING and hex traps EVERYTHING. We also have bladestorm, which everyone is always asking us to cast. Anyone that says that balance is bad should take a look at how much they depend on our awesomeness.

Not that I don't love my fire char, but still.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 51 Balance

Rylee AshHeart
Level 8 Fire

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:
K, I'm a balance wizard (and proud of it ) and normally people just laugh at me when i go to the commons. I'm trying to make a team of sorcerers to help me get our rightful liberty and justice. Anyhow, if you like this message please comment so i can show those bullies! 8) :P Caitlin Silverblade, Adept Sorcerer lv. 24 Balance Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The people who laugh at you for being balance will be the same people that will whine that judgement is too powerful of a spell. People laugh at what they fear out of their insecurities. Don't let them get to you because you were wise enough to join the ranks of the mightiest and most diverse school in the spiral. -Corwin Sandstalker, legendary sorcerer

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
They just dont know that balance can do any battle :P (Well, most )

Survivor
May 26, 2011
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:
K, I'm a balance wizard (and proud of it ) and normally people just laugh at me when i go to the commons. I'm trying to make a team of sorcerers to help me get our rightful liberty and justice. Anyhow, if you like this message please comment so i can show those bullies! 8) :P

Get to lv. 30 and get judgment and then show them how balance works. :)

P.S : Reply to this message if you want to add me in game, a group of Legendary Sorcerers and me are training non Legendary Sorcerers to use the balance spells with max damage, we are now teaching 43 sorceres and we are holding a graduation in my balance house for the 3 grandmasters that just turned legendary. We would love to have you to the team.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Really? First, this should be in the Commons. I really wish the moderators would enforce what goes where. Second, they're not laughing at you because you're a Sorcerer; they're laughing at you because you're Lvl. 24. There's not much you can do about it except ignore it, which I suggest you do. Lastly, that's not bullying; it's just stupidity. There is a difference.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Honestly, Balance Wizard's do get a lot of support.
I myself play a Legendary Balance, and quite often, I'm asked to join groups because of that.
You may here a lot of people say that Balance is a worthless school, however, its usually people that haven't had the luxury of fighting along side an experienced Balance Wizard.
Balance has many advantages when it comes to groups, like blades, traps, dispell, ect. that helps the group as a whole.
Keep playing, and you'll soon see that Balance is indeed a wonderful school choice.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
They might just be picking on you since your a low lvl. :(
I used to get picked at all the time, until I turned lvl 50, then I started pvping and got to commander at lvl 60.

Anywho, you shouldnt do this, your just gonna start a fight between you and all those bullies. So the bullies are gonna become more and more rough on you if you try to fight back. I know people always say this but, here it is again, just ignore them.

Or you can just switch realms when your in the commons. :D

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
People do that? I have a sorcerer, but it's not good.
Ya know, not all schools are perfect, so they should face the fact that their schools have weaknesses too and stop being annoying. :x

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Yeah! Stick it to the man! Balance rocks, no matter what. It's got better accuracy then Storm, more attack force then Life, and with all our blades and traps, we can boost it to the max! The only thing I don't like is the school colors, but I'm such a fashion critic. People think Death is so cool, well I have a friend with a HYDRA amulet. That's right! Plus he is always asking me for help. Though the Hydra amulet kind of bugs me, though I've BEGGED him to take that think off. I check his gear, and he still has that thing equiped even though I get onto him about it every time we play.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:

i like balance but i am a pyromancer i do not think it is fair that they make fun of any balance wizard if i can join please respond name nicholas deathbringer level 31 pyromancer

p.s. i do not have text chat

i also have a sorcerer name hunter seaspear

Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
schoolwar101 wrote:
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:

P.S : Reply to this message if you want to add me in game, a group of Legendary Sorcerers and me are training non Legendary Sorcerers to use the balance spells with max damage, we are now teaching 43 sorceres and we are holding a graduation in my balance house for the 3 grandmasters that just turned legendary. We would love to have youdont u have black or white? to the team.
thanks a lot, I'd love to join your team, I'm a hard woker , great battler and normally I'm the life of the party. You really inspired me, thx!!!!

Survivor
May 26, 2011
thanks a lot, I'd love to join your team, I'm a hard woker , great battler and normally I'm the life of the party. You really inspired me, thx!!!!

No problem, I made list of things to make you a stronger balance wizard:

-Damage can help you get some big hit points on someone at lvl. 48 you get power nova that deals 470 damage and a weakness, My cloths give me +53 damage so instead of doing 470 i do 856.

-Power pips almost all balance wizards have or should have some good power pip chance, almost all balance pets give pip chance at teen or at some point,
it comes in handy because:

A. Judgment does 100 hit points per pip (one power pip is 2 pips you can have 7 power pips or 7 pips or mixed 7 power pips gives you 14 pips 14x100 is 1,400 damage and that is withought blades or buffs and if you got plus damage like i do it is 153 per pip)

B. It comes in handy in pvp to get your first cast out almost all my friends non balance take one more turn before they can cast a levy, fire dragon, efreet, forest lord, Ect.....

- Finally, health, yes i know you are thinking i know that but sometimes people don't, my balance has 3,241 health and a big incomming boost for heals, at lvl. 55 you get a spell called "availing hands" it is a upgraded version of "helping hands" it takes one more pip to cast then "helping hands" and when you are at lvl. 52-54 you can but some nice cloths that give damage,critical,power pip chance, and health.

Hope this helps you in PvP and battles against monsters.

Justin SpiritSword - Legnedary Balance

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
Balance is best with a fire myth, and life. Life heals, fire attacks, myth attacks and gets rid of opponents shields. Balance attacks and blades others too.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
cookiejar42 wrote:
Balance is totally awesome. My friends have said this time and time again-- the other schools would be helpless without balance! Without our blades and traps they'd do a lot less damage. Balanceblade buffs EVERYTHING and hex traps EVERYTHING. We also have bladestorm, which everyone is always asking us to cast. Anyone that says that balance is bad should take a look at how much they depend on our awesomeness.

Not that I don't love my fire char, but still.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 51 Balance

Rylee AshHeart
Level 8 Fire

balance is important but i can manage just fine without balance i have my own traps and blades balance is still important though so i am NOT saying balance is useless there are some people on hear that might think that
when you get to legendary person who posted this you will understand better

blaze lvl 60 aka legendary pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:
I think they should make spirit/elemental blade/trap for balance school only.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Really? First, this should be in the Commons. I really wish the moderators would enforce what goes where. Second, they're not laughing at you because you're a Sorcerer; they're laughing at you because you're Lvl. 24. There's not much you can do about it except ignore it, which I suggest you do. Lastly, that's not bullying; it's just stupidity. There is a difference.
Oh quit! It's not your place to tell others that there message is in the wrong spot! If KI didn't like it, they would move it!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I hear ya. I am life and get made fun of cause I am a guy and they get verbally abusive and say some bad things that I can't exploit over this forum. They say life is for girls and that I am weak.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
bravevline wrote:
Oh quit! It's not your place to tell others that there message is in the wrong spot! If KI didn't like it, they would move it!

This thread is in the wrong place though, according to the description of what goes in The Dorms. It's for new ideas. There's no new ideas anywhere in this thread, and like I said, KI doesn't enforce what goes where for whatever reason. I made a comment that wasn't even directed at you, so what are you getting all bent out of shape for?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
bravevline wrote:

This thread is in the wrong place though, according to the description of what goes in The Dorms. It's for new ideas. There's no new ideas anywhere in this thread, and like I said, KI doesn't enforce what goes where for whatever reason. I made a comment that wasn't even directed at you, so what are you getting all bent out of shape for?

Yes, there ARE new ideas in this thread. One guy had the new idea of making Spirit/Elemental Blade and Trap Balance only.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:

Balance is laughed at!?! Why! I dread balance. The only thing i can do if a balnce enemy atacks me is kill him before he kills me! If i had to choose who i attacked out of a Rank 7 boss storm or a Rank 5 Elite Balance I'd choose storm over balance anyday. The storm fizzles all the time, has less blades and traps. He may have loads more health and spells twice as powerful but the sole fact that after dragonblade, hex, balance blade and some power pips he'll be usind your bones as tooth picks.

Christopher Unicornmask Level 36 Ice
Christopehr Starblade Level 10 Balance <Yes i have a balnce wizard!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
eggywig wrote:
Yes, there ARE new ideas in this thread. One guy had the new idea of making Spirit/Elemental Blade and Trap Balance only.

Okay, what I meant was the original topic isn't about anything new. It's about "bullying", which has to do with the general game, which is why it belongs in the Commons.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
i totally agree with you balance is so the best school and i disagree with all thoose necromansers who say death is totally the coolest or the pryromanscers who say fire is the strongest or the diviners who say storm can do so much damage (in my opinion all it deos is fizzle ) well i am a magus sorcerer and i love balence judgment is so the best spell i know of and hydra use elemental traps and elemental blade and you can do some serious damage so balence is the best and i will be on you team go balence :D PS necromansers are all talk

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
schoolwar101 wrote:
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:

P.S : Reply to this message if you want to add me in game, a group of Legendary Sorcerers and me are training non Legendary Sorcerers to use the balance spells with max damage, we are now teaching 43 sorceres and we are holding a graduation in my balance house for the 3 grandmasters that just turned legendary. We would love to have you to the team.

Hi I am a level 60 Balance wizard and I think your idea about teaching younger wizards how to use there spells to max is a great idea. I wish when I was at the lower levels there was some one there to teach me. I am all the time and it would be great to have you as a friend so if you see me add me please.

Kane Wyrmstaff
Level 60
Lengendary Wizard