Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

On first 2 months of WT? To much

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hi guys. Well this just came to me and I've noticed on the first 2 months of WT lots of dress fasionly ppl come out there! Its kinda like the "Who needs PVP? (Not trying to be mean)" post. So, Were you mad that lots of ppl were at WT on the first 2 months? I was, post and find out! :D

Wolf strongshield

Historian
May 01, 2010
codastar wrote:
Hi guys. Well this just came to me and I've noticed on the first 2 months of WT lots of dress fasionly ppl come out there! Its kinda like the "Who needs PVP? (Not trying to be mean)" post. So, Were you mad that lots of ppl were at WT on the first 2 months? I was, post and find out! :D

Wolf strongshield

its a new world, what would you expect lol
i remember cl finally became unclogged uuh probably two-three months ago. also, what do you mean by dress fasionly people?

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
WT for me was an "In And Out" situation. I went in for about a day and was out in less than a week.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
codastar wrote:

Wolf strongshield

its a new world, what would you expect lol
i remember cl finally became unclogged uuh probably two-three months ago. also, what do you mean by dress fasionly people?

What I mean by dress fasionly ppl is, They wear fancy pvp clothes, has boyfriends/girlfriends, Thats what I mean and thx for posting