Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the death door in haunted cave

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
why is it that you wont unlock the door in haunted cave with the death sign? i just think its odd that a random door is there and you cant unlock. i am sure other people wonder this to.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
awesomeguy156 wrote:
why is it that you wont unlock the door in haunted cave with the death sign? i just think its odd that a random door is there and you cant unlock. i am sure other people wonder this to.

I was wondering the same thing to! =P Maybe a new area is coming o:

Adherent
May 20, 2010
As far as I know, the door doesn't actually open for anybody. Death students are sent to the general area for their Empower quest at level 38. The Seer materializes in the circular clearing in front of the door. We might assume that the Seer lives behind the door, and like most Seers, he likes his privacy.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Maybe, you never know if that might be a new area. KI always has a lot of surprises up their sleves

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
A place called nightshade is behind there. It has the fallen death school and a super hard dungen. You unlock it when your level 10.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
moogirl45 wrote:
A place called nightshade is behind there. It has the fallen death school and a super hard dungen. You unlock it when your level 10.

You are referring to a different area. That is in the commons. The original poster is referring to inside the Haunted Cave.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
kingurz wrote:
moogirl45 wrote:

You are referring to a different area. That is in the commons. The original poster is referring to inside the Haunted Cave.
yeah he is talking about the one in haunted cave at the very end by nightshade not the wooden door in commons behind the waterfall

Historian
May 28, 2009
. I think it could also be a place for spell quest of level 68 and up. Maybe one day we can summon the seer!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
. I think it could also be a place for spell quest of level 68 and up. Maybe one day we can summon the seer!
maybe O:

Historian
May 28, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

I acctually don't know what a seer is actually!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
No there is not night side i'm a lvl 31 i been to night side and went in to sunken city night side is not behind that door in haunted cave

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
That is likely the entrance to the dark cave (between cyclops lane and firecat alley) but it is sealed.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Inorerref wrote:
That is likely the entrance to the dark cave (between cyclops lane and firecat alley) but it is sealed.

KI is going to make that probably a add on to WC maybe maybe not