Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is Wysteria so easy?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
I soloed all of Wysteria without any problems (except Helephant Tower)
I don't know why you guys have so much trouble with these bosses it is a joke!

I'm guessing you first did Wysteria on your level 60 character. Most of Wysteria falls between Krokotopia and Marleybone when it comes to difficulty. If you return to those worlds with your level 60 you will also find it quite easy. I suggest you level up your Storm Wizard and take him to Wysteria when he is level 25, and let us know if you think it is as easy as you first thought.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Prospector Zeke wrote:
I'm guessing you first did Wysteria on your level 60 character. Most of Wysteria falls between Krokotopia and Marleybone when it comes to difficulty. If you return to those worlds with your level 60 you will also find it quite easy. I suggest you level up your Storm Wizard and take him to Wysteria when he is level 25, and let us know if you think it is as easy as you first thought.
That was a truly solid and awesome response, Zeke! Remember folks, you can't fool the admins with unwarranted bragging! -corwin sandstalker, legendary sorcerer

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010

you are so right! i beat wysteria in only 3 days! and i'm only level 37 8) 8)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Guys, PLEASE read update notes like I do! They have all info there. Like Zeke said, if your legendary (like me) then it will be a piece of cake. THis world is really meant for lower levels 25+. If you play it on a lower wizard, trust me it's hard. Especially the Earth teacher. So please read before you post! Thanks!

~James Skullwielder
legendary Necromancer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
For those of you who think it's easy, try this:

1) Make a Myth or Ice wizard.

2) Level it up to 25.

3) Have at Wysteria. To make it harder, solo everything. No groups, no friends teleporting in, no Henchmen.

My level 30 Ice wizard can manage, but it's no cakewalk.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
FDrybob wrote:
I soloed all of Wysteria without any problems (except Helephant Tower)
I don't know why you guys have so much trouble with these bosses it is a joke!
because it's a world where you have to be level 25 to enter.

-blaze duskstone legendary conjurer