Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunflower NOT in inventory so Can't sell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I have bought a few of the new card packets (can't think of the name) and I have received several sunflowers. These show up in my backpack under All Housing Items, but not under any of the individual buttons.

I can place the items, but I am not able to sell these as they don't show up on any tab in the bizarre.

Historian
May 01, 2010
GamingDan wrote:
I have bought a few of the new card packets (can't think of the name) and I have received several sunflowers. These show up in my backpack under All Housing Items, but not under any of the individual buttons.

I can place the items, but I am not able to sell these as they don't show up on any tab in the bizarre.

wyverns hoard right? my guess, they would either be under plant life, or decoration if not there, then i dont have any clue, maybe you already put them down?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Not everything can be sold at the Bazaar. You might be able to sell them at either the Housing Shop or to Farley the Gardener.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
no, it does not show even if you go to a common npc to sell like at housing, it wont show unless you put all house items then the sunflower show's. it does not show in any other tab of your bag though. i just trash them since cant sell them.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I have noticed this too. They appear to be specific to the wizard that receives them and they only show in the window where you are placing furniture. I wanted to put some in the shared bank. They did not show in any list. Megan

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
colagada wrote:
Not everything can be sold at the Bazaar. You might be able to sell them at either the Housing Shop or to Farley the Gardener.

I have tried at the stores also, they don't appear under any tab.

Delver
May 29, 2009
I am also having this problem only I'm not trying to sell them, I want to decorate with them. I got so many items that I had to clean my backpack out and ended up picking up all items to place in my attic. Now I am trying to decorate my houses and can't find any of the sunflowers on ANY of my wizards cause it's not showing up in the attic.

Where did all the sunflowers go? Are they lost forever?

SorceressMiklai