Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria? a joke?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
wow, i'm sorry to say but jeez KI dropped the ball with wysteria.. it took me little over an hour to complete Wysteria and thats with quite a few of the side quests done. Just wondering if you have any future plans on expanding this world?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
thefall3n wrote:
wow, i'm sorry to say but jeez KI dropped the ball with wysteria.. it took me little over an hour to complete Wysteria and thats with quite a few of the side quests done. Just wondering if you have any future plans on expanding this world?

this is a low area so of course its easy for a higher level then required

this area is 25+ so its a bit easier then say a high area like dragonspire

try using a lower character to make it harder

Historian
May 01, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
thefall3n wrote:

this is a low area so of course its easy for a higher level then required

this area is 25+ so its a bit easier then say a high area like dragonspire

try using a lower character to make it harder

wow second post i have seen today about this very same topic, and same basic reply

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Wysteria, it seems to me, is a world leading up to something to come in the future. It also seems like a way to prepare newer wizards for future cheating bosses. For legendaries, it gives another training point- something that, personally, i see almost as valuable as a 5 level increase. I'm very glad for the addition of wysteria. -eli and crew

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
Thats what I thought too, WAY TO EASY! But then I remembered that the world was for level 25 and up. If you were a Legendary wizard like me, it would be easy. But if you were level 25, it could be a bit difficult. It wouldnt be fair to have the monsters their have rank 11 monster health, the low levels would get destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Well its true its for lvl 25+, and yes it would be extremely easy for a lvl 60 to complete it in a day! But try it if you are lvl 25, it might take like 3 days due to all the new cheating bosses you are introduced to.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
I was on my lower level wizard, and it was balance to make things even harder. yet there was nothing too long and nothing too complex. I'm just saying.. this world in comparison to another low-level world like...(WIZARD CITY) is extremely short. I'm sure it would take me more than an hour to finish WC again even IF i was level 60