Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pay by mobile?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Okay, this is kind of irritating.. I've been a member on this game for quite some time now and I have payed well over a few hundred dollars for membership and crowns. But there is the one major issue, Why is it that only Americans can pay with mobiles? I don't like having to use my credit card every time I wish to purchase something and I think it would be simpler to use my phone, I'm an Australian and I've been patiently waiting for this service to open for quite some time. I honestly wouldn't be complaining if it were something difficult to set up but it really isn't.

There are numerous websites and businesses that can set this kind of transaction in under a day and then perhaps a week to level out the bugs, I'm an Administrator on another website where we actually use Daopay to accept text messages sent from other countries.

Please solve this issue before it starts to effect your profit margins.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Could some one please help me with this? or atleast shed some light on the issue?

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
thefall3n wrote:
Could some one please help me with this? or atleast shed some light on the issue?

I think that the lack of a response simply means they have no news for you regarding this. I may be wrong but I am sure if it was coming soon they would let you know. Sorry. You could always buy the cards at stores and do it that way if you don't like using your CC.

Administrator
Currently the Pay by Mobile option is only available in the USA. We do hope to expand to other countries, however, we cannot tell you exactly when that will occur.

There are many different options when it comes to making a purchase:
1. Most major credit cards are accepted, inlcuding: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express & Diners Club.
2. If you do not have a credit card it's no problem! You can also use Wizard101 Prepaid Cards Learn more here: <a href="https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card</a>
3. We also accept Visa/MC gift cards. They're available at grocery, convenience, & drug stores.
4. We also have PayPal available! Just select the option to checkout with PayPal on the purchase screen!

community@wizard101.com