Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to train for death spells after Ashthorn.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
How do I train for death spells after Ashthorn has "taught me all he can" in Ravenwood? I hear from a death professor (I guess) who asks me to come see him from time to time, but I have no clue where to find him. Does anyone know if there is anyone else I am to occasionally see after you are done with Ashthorn from the School of Death?

I'm at lvl 38 by the way.

Thanks a lot.

Michael

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Oh, that.
You know where the rainbow bridge is? Go there and go through the waterfall, you'll find an area where the original death school went and the professer is there.

Hopefully I'm answering this correctly.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MNKessler wrote:
How do I train for death spells after Ashthorn has "taught me all he can" in Ravenwood? I hear from a death professor (I guess) who asks me to come see him from time to time, but I have no clue where to find him. Does anyone know if there is anyone else I am to occasionally see after you are done with Ashthorn from the School of Death?

Thanks a lot.

Michael

You want to see Dworgyn in the Death School. You can find Death Spells from Dworgyn listed on Wizard101Central.com/wiki.

In Wizard City, under the waterfall at Rainbow Bridge, you enter Nightside. Next to Marla Stinger, you will find the Death School and Dworgyn.

Hope this helps you. :-)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Dworgyn is in Nightside, which is behind the waterfall in Wizard City commons. You should have gotten a quest to see him after you defeated Nightshade. If you haven't been to see him since, he has a lot of spells to teach you.

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
MNKessler wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Michael

If you complete wizard city then, you can talk to merle ambrose and he will tell you to go into the waterfall next to the library and you will see a door. Enter it. Then you will see the death school, and tree. Go in the classroom and you will see your teacher.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
MNKessler wrote:
How do I train for death spells after Ashthorn has "taught me all he can" in Ravenwood? I hear from a death professor (I guess) who asks me to come see him from time to time, but I have no clue where to find him. Does anyone know if there is anyone else I am to occasionally see after you are done with Ashthorn from the School of Death? I'm at lvl 38 by the way. Thanks a lot. Michael
Go through the waterfall in the commons and you'll see a door with the death symbol. That takes you into nightside where the death school is located and in there dwells everyone's favorite substitute teacher, dworgin. He is the noble wizard that you seek. -keller moonblade, magus necromancer

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008

Go to Nightside in Wizard City. The door to Nightside is behind the waterfall in the commons. When you go through the door the death school is there. Go inside and talk to Dwyorgan.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Dworgyn in nightside can give you more spells. In case you didn't know, nightside is in the door behind the waterfall in wizard city.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Go see Dworgn in Nightside (the door behind the Wizard City Commons waterfall).

Defender
May 02, 2010
Over in Nightside. You will get the quest to go there later during Wizard City. It is behind the waterfall on your way over to Unicorn Way over in the Commons. There you will meet your new professor, Dworgyn.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
MNKessler wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Michael

simple go to nightside and go to the death school

also how did ya get to that level without the school spells from your teacher in nightside

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Go behind the waterfall in the Commons, then you will see a door. Go through it. Then you will see Dworgyn.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
MNKessler wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Michael
step 1: beat firecat alley, cyclops lane, and triton avenue

step 2: go to ambrose and get a quest from him (dont remember what it called)

step 3: go to the commons.

step 4: on the bridge to unicorn way, there should be a waterfall by it.

step 5: go through the waterfall and you should see a door with a death symbol on it.

step 6: enter door

step 7: over there, you'll see a school that's been crashed down there.

step 8: realize you just found the sunken death school

step 9:enter the door in the death school

step 10: discover the teacher there

step 11: realize that its the teacher that constantly is calling you

step 12: step up to him and talk to him.

step 13: get ready to learn the other death spells

and that's how you train death spells after your done learning from malorn

-Blaze duskstone legendary conjurer