Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a good level

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Hey everyone, so i just got my storm wizard to the hall of champions in the krokospinx at level 18, is this level high enough to go there? If its not i am not sure what else to do because i have tried to do every main quest and side quest.

Thanks,

Blaze Storm level 18 Storm

Dylan Death level 60 60 death

Blaze Fire level 60 fire

Yes i know i have 2 legendarys so i should know this if its a good level, but trust me its been a while since i have quested in krokotopia. :-)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
18 isn't bad for that stage of the game, although I'd prefer another level. Did you do Colossus Boulevard?

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Ya, i did collassus quests and side quests, i basecially did everyquest i could

Survivor
May 21, 2010
Level 18 is an ok level, I got to Hall of Champions a little later, but anyways 18 is not bad you could try it and do a few quests. When you get to level 20 try Grizzleheim and maybe get some xp there (I know that place doesn't give much xp, but you need it to unlock wintertusk which gives a boat load of xp) So try your best and get friends to help you with Vault of Ice and Emperor's Retreat. Or ask me to help Just say the time and realm and i will be there
Kane WyrmBlood 51 Pyromancer

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I would RECOMMEND doing side quests, but you don't HAVE to do them. As long as you organize your deck strategically and have some friends to help you out, you can do anything!

Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
Definitely a little low but you can still do it as long as you have a good battle strategy. If not do some side quests. They don't take too long, and give some good exp.

Jacob WildBlood Level 42 Life

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
eddie1214 wrote:
Level 18 is an ok level, I got to Hall of Champions a little later, but anyways 18 is not bad you could try it and do a few quests. When you get to level 20 try Grizzleheim and maybe get some xp there (I know that place doesn't give much xp, but you need it to unlock wintertusk which gives a boat load of xp) So try your best and get friends to help you with Vault of Ice and Emperor's Retreat. Or ask me to help Just say the time and realm and i will be there
Kane WyrmBlood 51 Pyromancer

I dont care about the XP in GH (sorry just wanted to reply to you about it.) I like it for its beauty, its theme, the great story line, and just to rest and think near the ponds. About the level thing, i think its a great level (considiring I just got there at 18 :P really, im no fool) If you wanna earn some extra, i REALLY recomennd grizzleheim so it wont boost you to 30 or something, and you know were to stop (level limit)

P.S Im no fool about mentioning GH, when im lvl 18 i have a guy whos lvl 27 ._.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2011

i really dont think 18 is bad to get there but i got there at lvl 15

Katie Ash Stone lvl 18 death

Matthew Ice Breath lvl 44

Michael blue blood lvl 60