Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pls make 10 more levels

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
Pls make 10 more levels, I am bored as legendary on this. I like getting the excitement of new spells and levels because of getting new clothes. I dont care if this gets posted. This is meant for you workers of Wizard101. If this gets posted, then pls respond professor greyrose.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
I agree, I don't even play much anymore, I have got five wizards to level 60 and now dont feel motivated to keep playing. I have deleted and restarted many times. But now have the houses I want and so don't want to delete those anymore.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There will probably be 10 more levels when the next world in the Arc comes out.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Just realize that these adjustments take time. New spells, new gear, new abilities, and new challenges are all necessary to raise the level cap. Do you really want to just raise another 10 levels wearing your level 60 gear still with all the same spells and once again running out of things to do? Be patient, because if it's all rushed then there will be a thousand more complaints arising about this or that being unbalanced, being too easy, being too hard, not coming in the right color, and all the millions of other things people can find to complain about. When it's all ready, it'll be much better and more fun lies ahead if we're all just patient. -Corwin Sandstalker, legendary sorcerer

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
colagada wrote:

Arc?

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Im only lvl 52 D= And btw this should be moved to the dorms, Sry if I was harsh xD

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Dont worry you guys, I'm sure there hard at work in making the next world. You know you cant just come up with a new world in like a day, it takes work. You have to come up with the story line, the new clothing, the new spells and check if their balanced out, the pets, the bugs,( Ohh I hate the bugs ). So its gonna take time. They might be giving us some new stuff like a new tower or another side world to keep us busy while they come up with the next main story world.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Yes, maybe so. But what would the level 70 title be? You become Legendary at level 60, but what do you become at level 70? Tell me that, and I will agree.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
There are a lot of adjectives in the English language. I am sure they will come up with titles for many level-cap increases-to-come.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
stinkybug123 wrote:
colagada wrote:

Arc?

Story arc. The next world to continue the story of Morganthe.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
eggywig wrote:
Yes, maybe so. But what would the level 70 title be? You become Legendary at level 60, but what do you become at level 70? Tell me that, and I will agree.
i think the 70 title will be "almighty" or "godly" or some other massive title. almost nothing beats "legendary". or maybe itll be just "legend"

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
About the adjective, I personally think we will still be Legendary.

When you start out the game, you get new titles every 5 levels (Novice, Apprentice, Initiate, and Journeyman). When you get to level 20, you get new titles every 10 levels (Adept, Magus, Master, Grandmaster, Legendary). I personally think that we will get a new title at level 80, and then another one at level 100. And, HooVooLoo has a very good point. There are a lot of adjectives in the English Language.

To the OP: We haven't hit rock bottom for bored people. You should have seen the bored grands epidemic. I joined just as it started, and that was horrible. It was almost TWO YEARS from the release of DS to the release of CL. A lot of people hit max level, waited for a few months, got bored and left. We "just had" a level cap increase a little more then half a year ago. Be patient.

KI mentioned in an IGN article that we are going to have a massive update before the end of the year. My money is on the next Morganthe Arc world.

-Quinn Dragonwhisper, Legendary Conjurer
-Benjamin Dragonblade, Legendary Diviner

P.S. The arcs are the multi world storyline. Each of them is five worlds, and at the end of the fifth, you fight the main enemy of that arc. The first arc was the Malistaire Arc, Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu and Dragonspyre. The next arc is the Morganthe arc, which starts with Celestia. All the worlds that aren't those are called "Side Worlds". They are "optional" but it's recommended to do them.