Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Elixir

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
I would love if you could add a housing elixir in the crown shop
even though its supposed to be Special with the bundles, i think we all could really use them.
With the teleporters we can make awesome mazes, give house tours easily and even have a treasure hunt between the places. So thats why i thought it would be nice to add house elixir, eaither 5000+ crowns or 50 000 gold or something would be a decent price to pay.
Almost the only thing i do on Wizard101 is decorate houses, and with some attic issues i cant sell my storm house, and i have had that house since i reached lvl 30 on my first character. so it means a lot to me. i am in that situation that i crafted Observatory and Watchtower, and i cant sell any of those.
So if you add house elixir to the shop, me and many others would have more to do on wizard101, and we will pobably stay longer.
(i know we can just make the houses on other characters, but its not quite the same. and then you cant make amazing mazes because you cant place your teleporters in a friends house or connect 2 characters houses)

Thanks, and i hope we can see this item soon in the crown shop :)

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I agree completely!!!

Adding a House Elixir will be very helpful to me and other wizards as well,
but I think they should have a limit. The limit of houses should be well since its 3 right now I think 6. :D