Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Did Malistaire really teach at Ravenwood for the Death Class on the game before Professor Dworgyn or Malorn Ashthorn?

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
well i think marlorn and dworgyn were both there when he was teaching cause it says above dworgyn's head death assistant so I guess he helped with some spells that malistaire taught death students then there's marlorn and he was a death student when malistaire was around if i'm wrong with any of this feel free to correct me.

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Yes, it says in the game that malorn ashthorn is a student of Malistaires and he willingly teaches death, but then dwoyorgen (i think thats how it's spelled) takes over and becomes the substitute teacher, and all this happens because i think Malistaire goes cuckoo after his wifes death and gets revenge on wizard city, that is what almost the entire game is spun around on and why you go to different worlds. By michael lotusblade, a level 27 life wizard. just for you to know!

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Myutlonghorns wrote:
Did Malistaire really teach at Ravenwood for the Death Class on the game before Professor Dworgyn or Malorn Ashthorn?
Yes, he did....
luna0616

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I know he did in the storyline. I am talking about did he teach in Ravenwood in September when the game first started for the first students?
Anyways I am a level 35 Magus Necromancer, of course i know the storyline

Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
Myutlonghorns wrote:
I know he did in the storyline. I am talking about did he teach in Ravenwood in September when the game first started for the first students?

He has always been "The" bad guy in the game, all the way back to at least the closed beta tests. He never appeared in Ravenwood as an "instructor".

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
:?
blador3 wrote:
Myutlonghorns wrote:

He has always been "The" bad guy in the game, all the way back to at least the closed beta tests. He never appeared in Ravenwood as an "instructor".

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
While some accounts vary on exactly what it was like with Malistaire teaching Death, but all the Necromancers agree that he gave too much homework.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Survivor
Jul 08, 2008
during the beging of the game when you are given the choice to play the tutorial or skip it if you play it you will see malistare in the golem tower for that tutorial match but other than that malistare is not in ravenwood