Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question about housing teleporters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
Can you put a housing teleporter in your dorm room and one in your castle and then just teleport from dorm room to castle and back? if so does anyone know how to do it? i am having a hard time trying set it up that way.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
If you want to teleport to your dorm and to your castle, your will need 2 teleporters. The firstone is for the dorm and the second one is for your castle.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Yes you can do that! One of my wizards has four of them set up in her dorm room so she can just go there and then port to whichever house she chooses. She got enough of them (in an attempt for the new dragon mount) that she could set them up to port back to her dorm from that particular house she's at.

I just wish we could put the extras in the shared bank and share them with our other characters. Oh well, I'll certainly survive. lol

I do like the housing items more in the new card pack more than the Dragons Hoard though. At least for me and my tastes. lol

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
cprocks988 wrote:
If you want to teleport to your dorm and to your castle, your will need 2 teleporters. The firstone is for the dorm and the second one is for your castle.

No thats wrong. You only need one. When you use a teleporter for the first time, the item that will appear is an "exit" and not the teleporter itself. So what you do is you place the exit where you want to, then equip the other house you have, and place the teleporter there.

You should note that teleporters work one way. So if you want to go from your house to your dorm, and from your dorm to your house, THEN you will need 2 teleporters

Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
well i'm glad you can do that but it's not working for me at all i placed a teleporter in my dorm room and then i placed another teleporter in my house and when i go through the teleporter in my house it only sends me back to that same teleporter not to the teleporter in the dorm room, can anyone help me with this please i'm confused how to place these. :-(