Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

helephant tower - rewards?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 27, 2011
Hello all,

not that i want to create a spoiler, but a question pains my mind: Is there a point in farming helephant tower? I made it today, for the first time, with four people met on the run.

We had two balance, (one without gear), a life, that left after the first bosses saying it was too late, and a death.

The three of us that remained died a half dozen times each during the last fight, we ended up arranging ourselves to die "in turn" so that the other two could continue the fight the time the third was coming back. A bit silly, if i can say.

In the end, i count what i had out of this tower: about 4 hours of not-so-exciting fights - middle ones are too easy, first and last just too long-, a few lvls 52 to 55 gear (that i sold for less than i would get in WW), and not even a snack.
Ok, it's a challenge, good to do once.. but is it worth to repeat?
Does anybody actually can tell if you got something more interesting (and i've been unlucky, maybe because of my dieing), or if it is really pointless to do this again?

I was a little tired of farming WW for amulets that never drop, but i'm afraid i might have to continue..

And if the programmer ever read these lines.. why, instead of making them more and more advantaged, you dont make opponents actually smarter?
As in, using strategy? (eventually borrowing strategies from high rank PVP matches?)

Richard, lvl 60 balance

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I feel the same way, 4 hours of battle, with a ring that was dropped, that I can use but not from my school, was definately not worth the aggrevation, WW was well worth it but this was a huge waste of 4 hours. very dissappointing

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
I am sure that eventually I will beat it. One thing I learned, don't cast shields, Blades, Traps or Feints. If you do the bosses cheat every time. My one time with a group I really hated because they would not listen when I told them not to cast a shield, Blade, Trap or Feint. They didn't listen to instruction very well. Next time I go in I will make sure I find a good team.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I've seen players with some pretty good lv60 "No Trade/No Auction" Athames and RIngs, so I am assuming that those come from Helephant Tower.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
I've seen players with some pretty good lv60 "No Trade/No Auction" Athames and RIngs, so I am assuming that those come from Helephant Tower.

yea those are the biggest rewards of tower of helephant

also i have been hearing a rare artic ninja pig is a really rare drop in tower of helephant