Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where do ya get the fairy queen

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hi recently i got a fairy queen from the wyvern hoard and somebody came up to me and said that he want to farm with me, so he can get that pet.

and i said sry but it wasnt a dropped pet

anyways i heard ya can get this pet as a dropped pet and was wondering what boss drops it

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I think smogger used to drop it, but now its a retired pet and he doesn't anymore.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Smogger. Katzenstein's Lab at the end where you reach Dr. Katzestien. He's a secret boss. You must collect planks to get across the buildings to get to him. High chance to get the pet. ;D

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Solstice64 wrote:
I think smogger used to drop it, but now its a retired pet and he doesn't anymore.

the one with a card was found a month ago be someone so it isn't retired that guy said

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
There are two Pixie Queen pets. The first is Pixie Queen with a pedigree of 29 that does not have a card, and is dropped by Smogger. The second is Pixie Queen with a pedigree of 57 that does have a card, and seems retired. Pixie Queen 57 is in the Wyvern's Hoard pack.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
hi recently i got a fairy queen from the wyvern hoard and somebody came up to me and said that he want to farm with me, so he can get that pet.

anyways i heard ya can get this pet as a dropped pet and was wondering what boss drops it

thanks to all for helping me out on where to get it

i just need to know is the one dropped by smogger dropped alot

how much is the % that he drops it

and yes mine gives card so i have the 57 one

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

thanks to all for helping me out on where to get it

i just need to know is the one dropped by smogger dropped alot

how much is the % that he drops it

and yes mine gives card so i have the 57 one

It's an incredibly rare drop from Smogger. I believe he drops both Pedigrees (29 w/ no card, and 57 w/ a card.) Sorry if this is wrong, I'm not a pet kind of person.

Jordan FireBringer, lvl 36 Fire
Elijah DeathBringer, lvl 8 Death
Patrick Star, lvl 1 Storm