Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who needs Crafting! Gardenings better!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hi guys! Well, Crafting, Crafting crafting crafting, I thought i wasnt good at crafting, Then I tried then that woman in wc said to still make those and I was so mad I was mad! I didnt wanna so that quest anyways! So i think crafting is kinda hard, (And I am not trying to be mean ^.^)
Ok heres the second thing, Gardening, Well now I quit gardening for a bit because I dont check on my house much ^.^ but ill get back on gardening soon, I aready plowed all my plants out in w101, phew LOL

Ok guys got any reasons you hate Crafting or Gardening? Post it to Know it! LOL

Got any mount ideas? Go to The dorms and click on "Crazy Mount ideas!" and make your own mount! =D BYE 8)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I know you can get decent rewards from gardening, but i just can't bring myself to do it. My best friend IRL plays the game and always asks me to come see his garden, and, honestly, there is nothing i care less about in the game than going to see his garden. Btw, i know i'm a terrible best friend, but i'm ok with that. -eli and crew

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
I know you can get decent rewards from gardening, but i just can't bring myself to do it. My best friend IRL plays the game and always asks me to come see his garden, and, honestly, there is nothing i care less about in the game than going to see his garden. Btw, i know i'm a terrible best friend, but i'm ok with that. -eli and crew

Your not a terrible best friend! :-)

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
some people like crafting you might not but i like crafting and gardening

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
i think that some people like gardening and crafting i do at least :) :)

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Sometimes I get frustrated with both of them but all in all, I like doing them! It's just something about working hard to gather reagents and craft an invaluable Garnet Bear Claw or level 56+ WT gear that makes it very worthwhile to me. Same thing with gardening. I got so many Regenerate, Elemental Shield and Spirit Shield TCs from gardening 12 White Laugh-o-dils!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Crafting is good since you can do it whenever you want, and over long or short periods of time. It costs a lot of either time, gold, or both! But that's fine, since once the school year starts, I'll only be able to play on the weekends, and all my plants would die. That's why gardening just isn't for me. Plus, gardening gives you reagents, so really, finding a balance between the two would be good. If you have the time, that is.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
codastar wrote:
etherchaos wrote:
Your not a terrible best friend! :-)
i'm not? =O Well, i guess i'll have to try harder then. -etherchaos