Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

-100% mana ?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
I was looking at pvp gea the other day and it says -100% mana and i was wondering what that means, thanks.

Flint Shadowthief Legend Myth
Flint Firebringer Magus Fire

Survivor
May 28, 2009
It means that your not aloud to use the gear outside of pvp, because when you pvp you don't use mana, but when your questing and such, you use mana. It just means that you can't use them outside of pvp. Because too much resist damage bonus and accuracy. Hope that helped!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
razm wrote:
I was looking at pvp gea the other day and it says -100% mana and i was wondering what that means, thanks.

Flint Shadowthief Legend Myth
Flint Firebringer Magus Fire

it means while your wearing it your total mana is reduced by that much

its meant for pvp only so low level pvp rankers dont overuse it outside the arena

Survivor
May 16, 2011
Defender
May 30, 2010
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
KillingWolf wrote:
It means that your not aloud to use the gear outside of pvp, because when you pvp you don't use mana, but when your questing and such, you use mana. It just means that you can't use them outside of pvp. Because too much resist damage bonus and accuracy. Hope that helped!
Which is weird cause the legendary gear has that and too much critical.

Survivor
May 26, 2011
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
KillingWolf wrote:
Which is weird cause the legendary gear has that and too much critical.

Well you not going to go into the Waterworks or cl with magus gear now are you? Legendary gear must be strong and it is very hard to get, like when you get a pet from a boss that it drops the pet is strong because it took time to get it.

Justin SpiritSword - Legendary Balance "Still need robe and boots"

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
KillingWolf wrote:

but what if your using rings and stuff to get mana will it reduse that to 0 also?