Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hi What is the

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
schools in order, I mean is it storm first, life second. I was wondering Please help

Administrator
Each school has different strengths and weaknesses. There's really no best or worst school. It all depends on your play style.

In alphabetical order:
Balance has medium health, high accuracy and medium damage. Balance uses blade and shield strategy.

Death has low health, high accuracy and low damage. Death steals health to heal itself.

Fire has medium health, low accuracy and high damage. Fire does damage over time.

Ice has high health, medium accuracy and low damage. Ice can withstand lots of damage.

Life has high health, high accuracy and low damage. Life has great healing spells.

Myth has medium health, medium accuracy and medium damage. Myth has great minions to assist.

Storm has low health, the lowest accuracy and the highest damage. Storm can deal high damage.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Feb 22, 2009
What?
If you mean best to worst, they are balanced out, if you mean the way they are arranged in Ravenwood, then if you go into Ravenwood the Balance teacher is straight ahead and if you turn right it's: Storm, Ice, Fire, Death, Myth, Life.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
milo10000 wrote:
What?
If you mean best to worst, they are balanced out, if you mean the way they are arranged in Ravenwood, then if you go into Ravenwood the Balance teacher is straight ahead and if you turn right it's: Storm, Ice, Fire, Death, Myth, Life.

well, i would say balance last and death before balance because arthur is an instructor and malorn is a high graded student and sub teacher. i still get what you mean though

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
PandorasBox2009 wrote:
schools in order, I mean is it storm first, life second. I was wondering Please help
Somewhere floating in your mind is a paragraph or 2 explaining what 'order' you're referring to. Feel free to post that when you get the chance for a more complete answer. -etherchaos

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
this what a kinda had in mind but I wasn't going by strength or worst or best I was wondering but school was started first second third and so on :) thank you for the great Answers :)

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
PandorasBox2009 wrote:
this what a kinda had in mind but I wasn't going by strength or worst or best I was wondering but school was started first second third and so on :) thank you for the great Answers :)

https://www.wizard101.com/game/magic-schools

These pages should tell you everything :)

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
PandorasBox2009 wrote:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/magic-schools

These pages should tell you everything :)

thank you for your reply that is just what I wanted to know, I am making a journal for myself and for my other avatar so i can use asa reference and find quickly instead of stopping and quitting the game to go for something

thank you again :)

Destiny MoonDreamer Level 60 LIFE/DEATH