Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helephant tower-how do i get there?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
It seems I have completed all the quests in wysteria, unless I am missing something! But i cannot get into the tower. What exactly did I miss?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Did you actually get the quest from the headmistress? the tower of the helephant is behind the gardener on pegasus place.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
mzmiatherese wrote:
It seems I have completed all the quests in wysteria, unless I am missing something! But i cannot get into the tower. What exactly did I miss?

Hi there :-)

The Helephant Tower is for Level 60 wizards only. If you have reached Legendary status, here's what to do:

Once you finish all of the quests in Wysteria, even the little side ones, you'll be prompted to go back and talk to Ambrose in the Commons. Once you've done that, Headmistress Crisp's face will pop up on the right, and call you back to Pigswick; go to her office, and she will give you the quest.

If you are not Legendary yet, you won't be able to access this; most likely, you'll receive the notification when you are at the required level.

Good luck!

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
mzmiatherese wrote:

Hi there :-)

The Helephant Tower is for Level 60 wizards only. If you have reached Legendary status, here's what to do:

Once you finish all of the quests in Wysteria, even the little side ones, you'll be prompted to go back and talk to Ambrose in the Commons. Once you've done that, Headmistress Crisp's face will pop up on the right, and call you back to Pigswick; go to her office, and she will give you the quest.

If you are not Legendary yet, you won't be able to access this; most likely, you'll receive the notification when you are at the required level.

Good luck!

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance
you dont have to beat the side quests..

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
First off, you need to be Level 60 as it is a Legendary Tower. Get to level 60, then see the other posts.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010