Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
hello, I was wondering what is the highest attack a wand can do?
Can we get amulets for the level 55 cards?

noah shadowblade Level 40 Master promancer
alex stormheart level 40 Mastrer necromancer

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
If you are in the crafting industry. You should check out the wand recipies on the floating land in Celestia. They are much better then regular bought ones, because of the critical and critical block. I created a Rod of Rime and it really helps me and not to mention something that is not common to see in other people hands, since not a lot of people are into crafting. But to buy the recipie and create one of these valuable wands you must be a Grandmaster Artisan (for me it took a few days if you have a lot of time in your hands). It is well worth it if you make the wands the recipie vendor has.

Aaron WinterRiver
Level 60 Legendary Thaumaturge

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
firelordtrident wrote:
hello, I was wondering what is the highest attack a wand can do? Can we get amulets for the level 55 cards? noah shadowblade Level 40 Master promancer alex stormheart level 40 Mastrer necromancer
There are amulets that can be crafted from the wintertusk equipment recipe vendor that give the level 55 spells. As for the biggest wand hit, i believe the level 60 dragonrider wand does 130, if i'm not mistaken. However, technically, the starter wand gives lightning bats that can do over a hundred more than that, and one of the crafted wands in celestia gives tempest as a spell, which can do well over a thousand for a storm mage. -eli and crew