Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fun Little World!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Thank you for creating Wysteria. It's a fun world, with nice quests and drops for low levels. Thank you, as well, for the Wyvern Card Pack, from which my son and I were able to get an epic Wyvern mount. Wysteria is really adorable, and even as a Legendary Ice, I have fun there. We have not tried the Helephant Tower, but will soon! Off to kill more goblins and trees. Erin Ice Weaver, Legendary Ice and Justin Thunder Breeze, Level 55 Storm, and our Wyvern mount, Skippy ;)

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
I agree! It is a fun little world! So pretty too! Have fun everyone! :)

Tavia Daisyriver
Level 54 Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
:D For all the hype concerning this World, both Grand Daughters and I have tried it, indeed it is a complex creation, with quests in quests in yet another quest. It has (and continues to) provide(d) hours of entertainment, I applaud the programmers and the brains behind this World. Unlike the rest of the worlds of the Spiral, getting killed here is not possible for anyone above the level of 10 :D! Good Work and A Great Job -Anna StarGlade, Legendary Necromancer.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Loreis04 wrote:
Thank you for creating Wysteria. It's a fun world, with nice quests and drops for low levels. Thank you, as well, for the Wyvern Card Pack, from which my son and I were able to get an epic Wyvern mount. Wysteria is really adorable, and even as a Legendary Ice, I have fun there. We have not tried the Helephant Tower, but will soon! Off to kill more goblins and trees. Erin Ice Weaver, Legendary Ice and Justin Thunder Breeze, Level 55 Storm, and our Wyvern mount, Skippy ;)

I agree! I am a Legendary, and I love this happy, cheery little place- it's so much less depressing that Marleybone and Dragonspyre, and it reminds me a lot of The Goblet of Fire/the Potter series, which I've loved since it came out 14 years ago. The Helephant Tower is really, really hard, and a pain, if you're by yourself; I may give it another go, if I can get my old Waterworks team together, since they were great to quest with and four heads are much-better than one.

I also got one of the wyvern mounts (the gold one), after a zillion tries, and it is awesome; would love to see a pegasus mount or pet, like the ones in the aerie, too. :)

Happy travels!

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance