Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who wants the epic bundle back at gamestop?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
um kingsisle it would be cool to have the epic bundle back at gamestop. because i prefer the epic bundle at gamestop then the mega bundle. they mega bundle is like the most worst gear. while the epic bundle is great for the lower level wizards. i always liked the epic bundle but i dont want to go in a big store. But i was thinking it would be cool to have both cards there. so you dont have to go to a different store to buy it. and it would be awesome if you could reply thanks.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
That means you dont want to go to Toys R Us where they switched it right?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
codastar wrote:

i think he said something like that
because he said that he doesnt want to go to a giant store

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
codastar wrote:

Oh, Ok

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
It might be because you dont want to go to a kids store, I understand. Lol

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I got al ittle mad when they switched it to Toy's R Us when I live nowhere near, then they built one right next to me. Yay me

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
I really want the epic bundle somewhwere in ny because I can never find it and toys r us is too far away -Blake Summerblade Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
GameStop or Toys-R-Us, it matters little to me, but what does matter is actually finding the card. I have gone to one of the largest Toys-R-Us (NYC) and they only have the 10 & 20 dollar cards, not the $39. I have called others and same thing.
Can someone pls confirm the epic bundle is still being offered?

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
codastar wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
codastar wrote:

Oh, Ok

What if he doesnt live near a major store like that, I dont :(

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
They are availabe at Toys R Us. We went to one store that is closest to us and they only had 1 card. We had them call other stores in the area and they found some more at a store about 20 minutes away. I got them for my kids for b-day presents as well as one for myself, lol, a couple weeks ago. If you aren't too far from a Toys R Us, go to the service desk and see if they can call around to area stores for you.

kmjpan wrote:
GameStop or Toys-R-Us, it matters little to me, but what does matter is actually finding the card. I have gone to one of the largest Toys-R-Us (NYC) and they only have the 10 & 20 dollar cards, not the $39. I have called others and same thing.
Can someone pls confirm the epic bundle is still being offered?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
AnnBy,
Thanks for the advice. Since I posted this I was able to get one of these cards, but I really need two. I got that one after visiting the one store I mentioned, then calling another 8 stores :(
They really need to get more of these cards out there.
I stopped at a random GameStop on the way home from getting that card and they had a dozen or so mega pack cards, so I'm not sure what the issue is.
I hadn't thought of asking Toys-R-us to do some of the leg work for me. That is a good idea.
Thanks again.