Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

huh what thats not right

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i was walking in wysteria and saw a shop thats had the housing icon above
i went in and saw the vendor so i walked up and guess what no houses

at first i am like thats not right it says there is a house vendor not a reagent vendor.

i really want a wysteria themed house but i dont know where the real vendor is

can somebody help me i cant fuigure it out

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
Pigswick folk are cheaters......
and so are their businesses, three of the stores there suffer from false advertising.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
FleurDeMort wrote:
and so are their businesses, three of the stores there suffer from false advertising.

LOL, I thought the same thing myself

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
FleurDeMort wrote:

I really like how you put your answer! Also no pets in the shop to. I walked all the way over there for nothing lol.

Aaron WinterRiver
Level 60 Legendary Thaumaturge

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
Well its possible the housing and crafting recipes could be added later. KI did the same thing with Celestia. First the area was released. Not sure how long it was but later the housing and recipe merchants were added. On test realm before Wysteria went to the live realms, the Sunken Palace and Wizards Watchtower was in the crown shop. As my understanding they didnt go live with the update because the preview wasnt fixed so they had to put those on hold. So lets be patient and see what happens in future updates. Maybe merchants will be added :)

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
raguire wrote:
Well its possible the housing and crafting recipes could be added later. KI did the same thing with Celestia. First the area was released. Not sure how long it was but later the housing and recipe merchants were added. On test realm before Wysteria went to the live realms, the Sunken Palace and Wizards Watchtower was in the crown shop. As my understanding they didnt go live with the update because the preview wasnt fixed so they had to put those on hold. So lets be patient and see what happens in future updates. Maybe merchants will be added :)

I believe you are right, that there is more to come in Wysteria. For example there is a professor Dolly Salvador that we don't even talk to during the current quests. I for one would love to see more of Wysteria so I hope it gets expanded.