Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to go after DragonSpyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
Is there anywhere else to go? I don't see new worlds and if they are not available yet, can you please let me know when they are coming out? I hope we don't have to wait until Summer since it's only February.

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
mad4 wrote:
Is there anywhere else to go? I don't see new worlds and if they are not available yet, can you please let me know when they are coming out? I hope we don't have to wait until Summer since it's only February.

yep you need to wait until summer but there will be new stuff added so you will have stuff to do so you don't get bored there is going to be new cards hope so and when the new world come you can be higher than lvl 50
so it's worth the wait

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
(Sigh) It seems no one learned anything from the wait for DS. Yes, you must wait till Summer 09. Until then i would suggest farming. As said in "The Tortiese and the Hare" Slow and steady win the race. While you farm (The most helpful and horrible thing to do after finishing a world) Try to avoid begging, DS was bugged enough, Celestia is one i want to be clean with VERY few bugs. I'm sorry that you have to wait, hope you'll learn the lesson through this all :)

8)300 8)

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
One option would be to start another character and play through the game again that way.

Another is to cancel your account and come back and resubscribe when the next world is released.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I also finished Dragonspyre but to keep me busy i just farm bosses with my friend and help them on they're quest's. So far i have every thing for level 50+ death wizards except a ring from Gurtok whitch i fought him a lot of times and they guy just wont shake one off for me . It took me a while to get everything for death wizards including the blade. I also farmed bosses for amulets so far i have a lot from dragonspyre.

Death blade = Ivan Soulsinger, In the drake hatchery on the right side of the map.

Myth blade = Avalanch, I'm not sure where he is from though.

Fire blade= Blackrock, I forgot where he is found ? I know its where the entrance of The Academy without going through the portal where Cryrus Drake is

Ice blade= Homonoculus, I think thats how you spell his name but anyways he is in the Drake Hatchery

Thats all i know so far but i have seen a lot of blades and staffs out there ! Good Luck

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Farm top gear for your school, Duel duel duel, work on titles, or start a new guy :D

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
Militarymage wrote:
Farm top gear for your school, Duel duel duel, work on titles, or start a new guy :D
play other games in wizad101 like mini games and you can play other games too :) :-)