Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

baldur called me but has no quest for me!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
yesterday morning i log in wizard 101 to play and so in the right had corner mr. lincoln showed up and told me to talk to Baldur for a new spell and so i go to olde town and he has no quest for me plz help me i dont know what to do :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
can some one who did the quest let me know what card they got from the quest cause if its power link then i all ready have it but i think its a new card for fire school

Historian
May 01, 2010
lets see, if you were level 35 when he called, and you completed mirkholm keep, then we will have a quest for you, not sure what the exact quest is, but if you were level 55, you need to complete the quest in raven scar "blackbird in a cage"

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
samirvahora wrote:
can some one who did the quest let me know what card they got from the quest cause if its power link then i all ready have it but i think its a new card for fire school
If you already have power link and fuel, which you mentioned you do, then baldur doesn't have any other spell quests for you; he just gets lonely standing by that boat all day and wanted to say 'hi'. -eli and crew

Survivor
May 12, 2009
:( Yea, it happened to me, too. :( anyone, pls help us!

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
You get this message when you reach the lvl of getting a new spell from Wintertusk, but your gonna have to finish Grizzleheim. I would like to tell you the spells, but I'm not sure if its a spoiler.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
just ignore it it probably isn't and important quest :-) :-)

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
but I did do wintertusk and he doesn't have a quest for me if any one was succesful doing the quest let me know what card you get and then If I have the card then I know I did the quest so let me know what card you get plz anyone!!!!!!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
samirvahora wrote:
but I did do wintertusk and he doesn't have a quest for me if any one was succesful doing the quest let me know what card you get and then If I have the card then I know I did the quest so let me know what card you get plz anyone!!!!!!
The 2 spells he gives to fire mages are power link and fuel. If you already have those 2 spells, then he has nothing for you. -eli and crew

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010