Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble with Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I'm having a very hard time in mb. :? All the bosses seem to hard and i die all the time. :( :( :( Can someone help me?

Samantha Stormgem lvl 24 storm

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Your level is the reason you're having so much trouble.

You can continue to struggle as is, but you'll be much better off if you go back through Wizard City and Krokotopia and do all of the side quests you skipped (including all of Colossus Boulevard). This will gain you enough experience for about four levels, plus a lot of gold and items that can be sold for gold.

Why are four levels important?

1) You get more Health and Mana.

2) At level 28, you get Tempest, which is an attack-all-enemies spell and is the go-to for Storm wizards.

3) You'll pass level 25 and be able to get better equipment than you can get at level 20.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
colagada wrote:
Your level is the reason you're having so much trouble.

You can continue to struggle as is, but you'll be much better off if you go back through Wizard City and Krokotopia and do all of the side quests you skipped (including all of Colossus Boulevard). This will gain you enough experience for about four levels, plus a lot of gold and items that can be sold for gold.

Why are four levels important?

1) You get more Health and Mana.

2) At level 28, you get Tempest, which is an attack-all-enemies spell and is the go-to for Storm wizards.

3) You'll pass level 25 and be able to get better equipment than you can get at level 20.

Agreed. At level 25 I was struggling to defeat a 1,000 health boss. By level 27 or 28 I could do 2,000 health bosses with almost no problem.