Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigswick students come to ravenwood!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Well, I was thinking on it. If us wizards, are going to Wysteria to roam around to look, wouldn't be cool if we had some pigswick students roaming around ravenwood for it to look like they're looking at our school? We could have those flying pigs just flying around amongst the wizards. It would make the game be cool, as of not just wizards walking around the school, so are the pigswick pigs. What do you guys think?

Survivor
May 01, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
Well, I was thinking on it. If us wizards, are going to Wysteria to roam around to look, wouldn't be cool if we had some pigswick students roaming around ravenwood for it to look like they're looking at our school? We could have those flying pigs just flying around amongst the wizards. It would make the game be cool, as of not just wizards walking around the school, so are the pigswick pigs. What do you guys think?

This sounds like a cool idea but sadly i don't think KI would do it because wysteria is a side world and not all wizards have done it and they might be confused when they see all these pigs they don't recall ever meeting in the game.

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
Lol won't happen, in order for them to be on campus, they would have to be a student. Lol won't happen, since Pigswick students are those who are "lacking in obvious magical ability" and don't quite cut the cake so to speak. XD

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
unless you skipped what ambrose and that bird in golem court
there our i RIVAL school and dont you hear how there always trash talking
anyway we went there for a reason that was to get a special trophy

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
kasiapop wrote:
unless you skipped what ambrose and that bird in golem court
there our i RIVAL school and dont you hear how there always trash talking
anyway we went there for a reason that was to get a special trophy

Unless you haven't gotten to the end, or skipped it, the headmistress is nice to you when you got the spiral cup. She compliments you and ravenwood for winning. Maybe we should host a tournament at Ravenwood?

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I love that idea but there shoulden't be too many like if there were a BUNCH of pigswick stundents then they would take over! I think one of our teachers should give pigswick student a tour once a month like Falmea could give a group of Ember students a tour :D
Great Idea!!!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
Trex1160 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:

This sounds like a cool idea but sadly i don't think KI would do it because wysteria is a side world and not all wizards have done it and they might be confused when they see all these pigs they don't recall ever meeting in the game.

Yes thats true but if wysterya has shown us anything its that anyone can be a wizard so come pig cow and frog people.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
Trex1160 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:

lol just trying to think of floating pigs everywhere :P :P :P :P :P

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I for one hate the pigswick pigs, and their mockery of honest Ravenwood magic! They have nothing good to say about us wizards, they look like something that just walked out of the Twilight Zone, and they lack true magical skill. And the spirit magic is a laugh compared to honest necromancy!

And, besides, the wizard tournament is hosted in their world of Wysteria, so of course people come from all over the place to compete in it. But, why would the pigs come to Ravenwood? What reason would they have to be there? It's essentially the same as one of those weird armored cat things from the quiet land of Mirage coming there.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:

NO, no no no and more no! Those pigswick people are stuck up (Most of them) and it says in the library archives that most of them dont even manage to become wizards at all! I, being a couragous fire wizard, hates their idea of fire :( I mean, what kind of fire wizard likes baking cookies and being cozy at home!? i dont like any of the schools but equilibrium
morgan fireblood magus pyromancer

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
JeanBean325 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:

NO, no no no and more no! Those pigswick people are stuck up (Most of them) and it says in the library archives that most of them dont even manage to become wizards at all! I, being a couragous fire wizard, hates their idea of fire :( I mean, what kind of fire wizard likes baking cookies and being cozy at home!? i dont like any of the schools but equilibrium
morgan fireblood magus pyromancer

ok guys, Apparently I was wrong. I have read all posts and thought on it and you are all very right. But I would at least want to see some other students of ravenwood then just human looking wizards, maybe like ninja pig transfer students LOL.